Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using uniwebhosting.com? - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using uniwebhosting.com?

Comments

• @emtecro said:
    Is someone using them?

Also Mgsps can you please provide PIB & other things of the company I will check it.Because you dont have that things on website...

Of course, you can visit us and contact us at email if you have any further questions.

• that all has been discussed multiple times in here. so far my server is going to run for the third month now... no sign of them running away and at the price paid, I have to be near the break even now ;-)

maybe the whole thing with long prepaid times tends to be somewhat gambling, so generally not for the faint-hearted...

• Agree, with $200, if server last for 4 months, it's worth, because Hetzner price is ~ $50/Month without VAT

• So what you will say, take server from uniweb or not ?

• LeeLee Veteran

@stream4cast said:
    So what you will say, take server from uniweb or not ?

Read this thread, weigh up the risks and make your own decision, don't be a sheep.

Thanked by 2BuyAds Falzo
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

The CPU load on the OVZ VPS that I created is higher when the rest of the server is not busy. I assume that must be some kind of power saving feature? (lower clock speeds when low CPU usage)

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

@Mgsps Uniwebhosting.com is not working anymore.

http://www.intodns.com/uniwebhosting.com

I hope this is a temporary error.

• No problem access to www.uniwebhosting.com instead uniwebhosting.com.

Look like something wrong with their dns.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

shocked me for a moment there O.o

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

Yes, they're having problems. The whmcs shows a corrupt database error.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited March 2015

Hi, I wanted to tell you that the panel does not work.

Yes, upgrade in progress

thanks

24/7 support is among the greatest inventions in history.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited March 2015

Apparently, due to a hard drive crash, 10% customer data were lost.

Live support told me to register again and then added my services back to my account. Half an hour later (25 minutes were waiting time), everything was back to normal and I am glad this was fixed so quickly.

Did anyone else's account get deleted?

edit: to clarify: they still had information about my server, so all I had to do was to register again.

• This thread is soooooo bored

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@BuyAds said:
    This thread is soooooo bored

Then stop posting you rawgabbit.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • MgspsMgsps Member

robot panels of all servers online.

thanks

• spiritflyspiritfly Member
    edited March 2015

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my experience with these guys. I bought one E3-1270v3 (actually received a newer one E3-1271v3) dedicated for an year. They were a little slow on delivery, but I realized that they had a crash on their server and I know how these unpredicted accidents go, so I suppose their heads were on fire and I tried not to put pressure on them and wait patiently on delivery.

They got the server setup for me with windows 2012 for free (fully licensed even though I wanted to install my own server 2008), and everything seems to be going smooth now. I had a little chat with their support guy and he seemed like a very friendly guy. I'm from a neighbor country to Serbia so I know how things go there. I'm aware how they can introduce such low prices with the cheap labor in Serbia(and in most Balkan countries really). So I immediately knew they were ok and to be trusted. But to prove to my partner that they are legit, I also emailed Hetzner and asked if UniWebHosting are their clients and why are they so cheap. They replied to me that UniWebHosting are indeed their clients and that they were doing some limited promo for their 10 year anniversary and everything is going well with them. Just told me to be careful, because it is a promo only and their prices might increase next year. So their approval was more than enough.

Also by doing a little bit of research on my own (online and offline) I quickly concluded that they are indeed 10 years old company and they have the experience in the field. They have been selling hosting only in Serbia the first few years so that's why their online presence does not seem so widely popular. I've also read a few serbian forums and I noticed a lot of people vouch for them and their quality of service.

I'm sure things will work out well with these guys and if everything works well, there is a lot of room for cooperation with them such as affiliate reselling, so I hope they can maintain the same promo prices at least for a while longer.

The reason why I came here to comment is because I felt like they were wrongfully accused here. I get allergic to people claiming something to be "sketchy" just because it originates(or has anything to do with) Serbia or any eastern European country for that matter. They may seem a bit "tricky" at first, but trust me, this impression you get is mostly because of watching too many Rambo-like movies. No need for stereotyping, just have a chat with them and judge for yourself. We're all humans. Don't let stereotypes and language barriers blur your judgment for the quality of others. After all, you're here to get quality of service and they are here to provide it cheaply. Use your brain.

(sorry for the long read)

• AmitzAmitz Member

lol. Shilling at its best!

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

amarc said: Please post screenshot of that email from Hetzner as a proof.

Screenshots cannot be fake after all. How about you send an email? Oh wait, I forgot: Everyone here spends hours complaining about a product they have never tried, but do not have 5 minutes to call, email or send a letter.

My server disappeared from my panel again. Invoice shows as unpaid. Ticket reply after 3 hours: "in progress" (or similar).

edited March 2015

OMG , did I join the UnbelievingThomas.com forum?

I don't need to prove to anyone here if I'm legit or not. I could care less if you believe I'm real or not lol! I had the balls to go and ask Hetzner and do my own research and profited on a promo offer, you didn't so back off!

Instead of writing pages and pages of "shilling" or "pennies", why don't you email Hetzner and see for yourselves?

Btw here is the screen of that email from Hetzner: EDITED BECAUSE OF PRIVACY CONCERS moderator is checking the validity.

• AmitzAmitz Member

That screenshot is plain bullshit.

Thanked by 1boernd
  • NeoXiDNeoXiD Member
    edited March 2015

@Amitz said:
    That screenshot is plain bullshit.

Despite the fact that Hetzner probably wouldn't do so many typos, I also highly doubt that they would tell any random stranger how long a customer is working with them, that they've got 10 years anniversary specials and what not. Also the email doesn't sound like Hetzner at all, I've worked with them in the past and especially Arno Pirner wouldn't write emails like that. Don't want to say that spiritfly or anyone else is lying here - just looks suspicious.

Thanked by 1Amitz
    edited March 2015

@amarc do you want me to show you my bedroom as well? What kind of info did Hetzner disclose with 3rd party? Did they tell me their root password?

You guys are truly unbelievable! I'm a long time "forumer" and I've been participating in the worst kind of forums. I'm in Internet Marketing/SEO business for years and till this day I thought most skeptic forum members are in the SEO forums. But you guys just made me experience a paradigm shift, so BRAVO to you all!

@NeoXiD if you know Arno Pirner so well, why don't you ask him if this email is real? There is a ticket number in it (which I completely forgot to censor, my bad). Why don't you ask him if that ticket number really exists and by the way ask him where did he learn grammar? People make mistakes when typing, how is that weird?

@Amitz For the small amount of characters you type, you do seem to curse a lot. Do you have Tourettes, seriously do you?

I shared sensitive information with you by sharing that email from Hetzner and again you show mistrust. You're beyond help, I'm out of here.

Wow, this is just WOW !

• LeeLee Veteran

@spiritfly - I have to admit I was not doubting you until I seen your screenshot. I highly doubt anyone at Hetzner would say that or word it like that.

But yeah, I will email Hetzner and link them your screenshot and ask them to confirm it's genuine, that will settle it.

Thanked by 2Falzo Amitz
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@Lee said:

suspense builds ;-)

• LeeLee Veteran

@Falzo said:
    suspense builds ;-)

I honestly want it to be true, but if it is then I am really disappointed in them for discussing one of their clients with a complete stranger and making those kinds of comments.

I got a confirmation the email was received so we will see what the outcome is.

• NeoXiD said: Despite the fact that Hetzner probably wouldn't do so many typos

You don't know Hetzners English support then...

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

spiritfly said: I shared sensitive information with you by sharing that email from Hetzner and again you show mistrust. You're beyond help, I'm out of here.

/thread

• LeeLee Veteran

@4n0nx said:
    /thread

If only it were that simple, I suspect this thread will be trending for some time yet.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Surviving 10 pages could end with another 20 pages.

Thanked by 1Lee