Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv4 /24 request - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv4 /24 request

2»

Comments

• @William said: Not really, I know multiple sellers for ARIN space that charge 50$ per /24 and i personally charge only 90EUR/100$ for RIPE space.

Interested in /24 myself, so to be sure:

• these fees are payable monthly, I presume?
    • do you offer a contract?
    • what lease period?
    • IP's SWIP'd or not?
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention , we offer ARIN IP space with valid justification from $70/month for /24

Thanks

• Just sent you a PM!

• @William said:
    Alex only provides ARIN space, OP needs RIPE.

You can LOA ARIN space over to other locations without much issue...

• johnjohn Member
    edited March 2015

I represent GarrisonHost in addition. Thanks for the mention ClamHost. Please feel free to contact us.

• We'd be able to rent out /24s as required. Send us a sales ticket to discuss.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

Might be good to open a topic Buy/Sell/Rent/Lease ipv4/ipv6 here :)

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

IPv6 shouldn't be the problem ;-)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2015

dediserve said: You can LOA ARIN space over to other locations without much issue...

That space is then however not counted as used and cannot be used to justify more space.

RE IPv6: I give out free /48s you can announce on your own ASN or by your ISP, SWIPed and Sub-Allocateable, just send a pm/mail.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • Does anyone know if ARIN space can be used in the EU?

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR
    edited March 2015

You can do that, the only question is if arin is happy with that.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

Well SinaVps.ch has still a /24 free to lease, we got an email from them but a little bit too late, because we got another offer from German company. So if anyone is interested contact sinavps.ch.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Hey @dedicados can you use this on Axtel?

• CrogicCrogic Member
    edited March 2015

nvm

• Anyone looking for a deal on IPv4 space and has justification - feel free to email [email protected] for discounted rates.
    If you have justification and current usage we can give you gob smacking deals -- including free months.