Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$49 Dedicated Servers across USA [Happy Holi][Bargain Bins][ReadyDedis][6h setup]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$49 Dedicated Servers across USA [Happy Holi][Bargain Bins][ReadyDedis][6h setup]

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2015 in Offers

ReadyDedi is selling extremely cheap dedicated servers all around the US starting at just $49 per month.

The following servers are our live inventory and can be provisioned with in 6 hours with IPMI if required.

https://readydedi.com/clients/cart.php?gid=6

These servers are provided through ColoCrossing. We have clean IP addresses available.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Happy Holi to everyone !

Comments

• hey @BharatB, anything within OVH specs and pricing?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@century1stop said:
    hey BharatB, anything within OVH specs and pricing?

Please contact me through support if you need custom specs and ill quote you a price.

• @BharatB said:

np but would it be possible?

@century1stop said:
    np but would it be possible?

Depends on what you're asking for.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited March 2015

@BharatB said:
    Depends on what you're asking for.

OVH specs?

Edit

BharatB said: Please contact through support stop flooding the post.

If you find this offensive, just forget about it. Not like I do not have servers anyway....

Please contact through support stop flooding the post.

Thank you.

• ATHKATHK Member

Lol

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Net banking payment possible?

@adxn said:
    Net banking payment possible?

Sure , we can facilitate through Axis / SBI please contact support for further details.

Thanked by 1adxn
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Thanks got it! Will shoot a pm

• Colocrossing?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@linuxthefish said:
    Colocrossing?

Said so in the first post

• isalemisalem Member
    edited March 2015

Registered a month ago to test things out, Solid, had a 100% uptime, network was a bit slow, but thats expected from ColoCrossing as i've seen and tried with other hosts before. Servers are sold through HVH, so yes, ColoCrossing. oh, and the IP's were clean, all 13 of them.

Thanked by 1BharatB

@isalem said:
    Registered a month ago to test things out, Solid, had a 100% uptime, network was a bit slow, but thats expected from ColoCrossing as i've seen and tried with other hosts before. Servers are sold through HVH, so yes, ColoCrossing. oh, and the IP's were clean, all 13 of them.

Thank you , glad to you have you in :)

• tjergetjerge Member
    edited March 2015

I ordered from Readydedi last month during their previous offer. I was a little skeptical at first not only because of the lower prices but also because of previous HVH/etc drama on these forums.

Thankfully I've had little to worry about. Starting from a pre-sales ticket BharatB went above and beyond on what I would expect from a server in this price range.

Server was provisioned a little slower than expected but @BharatB communicated this excellently and I was more than happy to wait another 24 hours.

I requested a custom partition schema so I could easily install virtualizor and not only was this done without issue but BharatB offered to setup virtualizor too. I took him up on this and I essentially woke up to a server ready to go. Certainly saved me some time.

No downtime and the network (Los Angeles, CA) has been stable. The IPs, including the additional /28 I requested were clean too.

Overall I've been impressed, I have no reason not to recommend Readydedi.

Happy to provide proof if needed, I know there can be a little doubt when it comes to pro-colocrossing associated reviews (and sometimes rightfully so).

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz Number of cores : 8 CPU frequency : 3401.000 MHz Total amount of ram : 32080 MB Total amount of swap : 8183 MB System uptime : 9 days, 2:34, Download speed from CacheFly: 79.9MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 36.1MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 35.0MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 6.78MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 7.31MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 14.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 10.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 57.9MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 84.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 32.3MB/s I/O speed : 710 MB/s

Thanked by 1BharatB

@tjerge said:

Thank you for the great review :)