Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv4 /24 request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv4 /24 request

AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,

As the topic said, we are looking for a /24 ipv4 block, it must be RIPE because we will BGP announce to Hydra Communications Ltd.
IPs will be used for, hosting, ssls, IRCd etc so legal purposes, IPs should be clean.
Please let us know the price per month.

Cheers.

Comments

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

@William may be able to help you out.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@MeanServers said:
    William may be able to help you out.

Thank you, we have messaged him but without any answer.

• no PM and no email from you...

edited March 2015

@William said:
    no PM and no email from you...

Hi William yes we did, hereby:

William and you
    AlbaHostAlbaHost February 25
    Hi William,

We are looking for /24 ipv4 range, and saw a thread here about that you lease them. May we please ask, what is the price for it monthly.

• Replied.

• SadySady Member

Also ping Alex from HostUS, We've 2x /24 from them & I can say that he provides awesome & sustaining support.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • SadySady Member

Just saw his ID which i was trying to recall but couldn't.

@AlexanderM

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Alex only provides ARIN space, OP needs RIPE.

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

SinaVPS can provide a /24 subnet. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
    edited March 2015

Deleted.

• @AlbaHost said:
    Please close this thread, we got good deal from sinavps.

PM Me the pricing you got offered please

edited March 2015

Still interested, as the sinavps changed his main, due because someone is willing to pay more than we offered. Assuming clamhost :)

• @Albahost - avoid renting IPs, ultimately its a bad game and you end up with disputes and your IP space revoked. Just become a RIPE LIR and get their measly allocation.

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited March 2015

MarkTurner said: avoid renting IPs, ultimately its a bad game and you end up with disputes and your IP space revoked. Just become a RIPE LIR and get their measly allocation.

So what's the alternative? Addict yourself to provider which can also revoke it anytime (or be forced to do that)?

• @Profforg - if you are running a commercial service and you are going as far as acquiring your own IPs, then you may as well go the extra mile and get your own IP space.

Every week there is some drama where someone has 'leased' some IP space from someone and its been revoked. Or some providers obtain IP space by fake usage reports from ARIN/RIPE then offer them out the backdoor for leasing. ARIN has been actively recovering this type of space.

• MarkTurner said: ARIN has been actively recovering this type of space.

ARIN has not revoked any rented out space that was justified correctly, neother has RIPE.

• William said: justified correctly,

Your exact wording

Saying you need /19 for servers and some bogus justification; then jump on WHT to rent them out is the issue.

• So? That's not what i said - I said JUSTIFIED space has never been revoked.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@William said:
    So? That's not what i said - I said JUSTIFIED space has never been revoked.

And mark said: "some providers obtain IP space by fake usage reports from ARIN/RIPE then offer them out the backdoor for leasing. ARIN has been actively recovering this type of space." He never implied that ARIN were revoking JUSTIFIED space.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited March 2015

If you are looking for ARIN IPv4 leasing that you can announce anywhere within ARIN geography:

http://www.IPv4Less.com

• Very expensive - 128$ for an ARIN /24 is extremely overpriced.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited March 2015

@William said:
    Very expensive - 128$ for an ARIN /24 is extremely overpriced.

Good joke. Do you see what hosting providers are charging? Starting price of $.50/IP for only a /24 is cheap, especially for IPs that don't lock you into any 1 specific host.

• Not really, I know multiple sellers for ARIN space that charge 50$ per /24 and i personally charge only 90EUR/100$ for RIPE space.

Thanked by 2dedicados aglodek
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@William said:
    Not really, I know multiple sellers for ARIN space that charge 50$ per /24 and i personally charge only 90EUR/100$ for RIPE space.

Correct. Even RIPE can be found for lower than .25$ per IP. If you look hard enough. Arin, quite sure that you can find someone selling it at less than 50$ per month if you pre-pay for an year or smth like that. Talking about /24's here.

• @William said:
    Not really, I know multiple sellers for ARIN space that charge 50$ per /24 and i personally charge only 90EUR/100$ for RIPE space.

Well, the rest of the non-bro internet pays $1/IP/month or more, and even if you are paying $.50/IP/month from your provider now, it still benefits by earning freedom from your host - you can announce the IP's from any host if you have to move and not have to deal with the hassles of an IP migration.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2015

What? The 50$ i noted ARE for space you can announce anywhere, not DC locked IPs.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @ItsChrisG said:
    it still benefits by earning freedom from your host

Freedom is relative when there is an entity between the RIR and the end-user.

• GarrisonHost for Leasing IPv4 within ARIN Region we got a brilliant deal from them. with fast response times they had our block routed fairly quick.

Thanked by 1john
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited March 2015

Any /24 x $50 dlls from ips not from usa?

• CrogicCrogic Member
    edited March 2015

I am looking for a /24 too (ARIN)