Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndSpirit/Inception hosting Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndSpirit/Inception hosting Offers

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2015 in Offers

Hi Folks,

I cant even remember the last time I put an offer out but here goes, I just sent an email to LES customers regarding this so I thought I would share it here too (as well as a few other bits)

LowEndSpirit is now in a lot of new locations:

There are 4 companies involved - Inception Hosting, NanoVZ, RansomIT and DeepNET Solutions now which is great as we all chip in supporting everyone regardless of parent company on the support forum: http://forum.lowendspirit.com

SSH port forwarding has been automated so no more fiddling with the serial console if you want to use IPv4 and reverse proxy is in place everywhere and automated so you can host a site on port 80.

Each plan comes with a shared IPv4, and an IPv6 subnet, these range from a /64 to a /112 depending on location.

Starting today and for the rest of march you will get 10% extra Ram and 10% extra Bandwidth (rounded up or down to the nearest round number), this will be automatically applied upon provisioning.

Order links here: http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html

LowEndSpirit servers cost €3.00 p/year (exchange rate dependent for some hosts but pretty close).

It is a none SLA service with a community support forum and comes with no refunds.

Inception Hosting is also extending the previous OpenVZ Miami offers due to popular demand and adding on a yearly Phoenix, AZ, USA Xen plan.

**OpenVZ Miami: **

2GB Ram
40GB Disk space (Hardware Raid 10 – 8 disk array)
1TB Bandwidth
1 x IPv4
5 x IPv6

Just €2.50 p/month with coupon code: OVZ2GBMIAMIJAN2015

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=110

3GB Ram
60GB Disk space (Hardware Raid 10 – 8 disk array)
2TB Bandwidth
1 x IPv4
5 x IPv6

Just €3.75 p/month with coupon code: OVZ3GBMIAMIJAN2015

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=111

4GB Ram
80GB Disk space (Hardware Raid 10 – 8 disk array)
3TB Bandwidth
1 x IPv4
5 x IPv6

Just €5.00 p/month with coupon code: OVZ4GBMIAMIJAN2015

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=112

The above packages are OpenVZ based managed by the Virtualizor control panel and using ploop rather than SimFS for added flexibility and performance and the host nodes are equipped with rebootless kernel updates for enhanced uptime.

Phoenix USA:

256MB Ram
256MB SWAP
15GB Disk space
600 GB Bandwidth (unmetered inbound)
1 x IPv4
5 x IPv6

Just €20.00 p/YEAR with coupon code: 256AZXENMAR

Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=39

Thanks for reading.

Anthony.

Inception hosting Limited

Thanked by 1iKeyZ

Comments

• edited February 2015

Tagged: lowendspirit inception hosting openvz miami ripmrspock

RIP :(

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

4 minutes after posting an advert, DDOS attack on the client area.

just.......

• @AnthonySmith said:

just.......

i3d has no DDoS protection, why do you host your client-area there?

• @AnthonySmith said:

just.......

This

I cant even remember the last time I put an offer out but here goes

• LowEndDDOS

• It's like some b.....d is monitoring offers just to dDos. Maybe even automated the process.
    I don't get the reasoning...

• FatboyFatboy Member
    edited February 2015

@Nomad said:
    It's like some b.....d is monitoring offers just to dDos. Maybe even automated the process.
    I don't get the reasoning...

Its because there are socially-inept dross out there that get off on messing with other peoples business. If those people ever actually left their basements and tried interacting with perfectly normal, law abiding people they may find something worth doing instead of thinking they are the mutts nutts as they can run a script and piss people off.

Here is hoping that on their one trip out of the basement they get hit by a bus......

I am not even a provider (I can hear the sighs of disappointment as a spotty twat was hovering their finger over the ddos button) and this pisses me off so how you providers don't get wound up amazes me.

Good luck with the offer by the way Anthony!

Thanked by 2Mark_R niknar1900

Fatboy said:

tr1cky said: i3d has no DDoS protection, why do you host your client-area there?

Well quite simply because I don't want to put something as sensitive as the billing portal on someone else's equipment, i3d do actually have some pretty good ACL's for preventing this however this server is one of my older ones and was still with snel who offer nothing.

I have moved the panel to another one of my own servers that is actually through i3d and I have also put it behind cloud flare now.

Honestly the best way to avoid getting attacked as a host these days is simply not to advertise here, I have been advertising in other places with no trouble for months, the trouble pretty much stopped when I stopped advertising here and I suppose I was lulled in to a false sense of calm.

My Mistake Lesson learned, who ever it was I give up you wont see another advert here.

• AnthonySmith said: My Mistake Lesson learned, who ever it was I give up you wont see another advert here.

Sad times, but if this place isn't worth the aggro then it's the smart move.

• Cut off not a best practice..

• @AnthonySmith You said "reverse proxy is in place everywhere and automated so you can host a site on port 80." I have a LES VPS in Dallas.So how can i host a website on port 80 when the VPS has (NAT) Shared Ipv4 ?

rahulks said: You said "reverse proxy is in place everywhere and automated so you can host a site on port 80." I have a LES VPS in Dallas.So how can i host a website on port 80 when the VPS has (NAT) Shared Ipv4 ?

With a reverse proxy :) please dont use offer threads for LES support though there is a forum dedicated to that which already answers the question several times.

• @AnthonySmith: Do you have IP in JP & AU to ping/traceroute and test speed?

• would love a yearly miami plan 1tb hmm