Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIJX - Los Angeles OpenVZ Plans - Asia Optimized Network - From $10/year - Custom Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RIJX - Los Angeles OpenVZ Plans - Asia Optimized Network - From $10/year - Custom Panel

RIJX (http://rijx.com) aims to provide reliable Los Angeles VPS hosting at low prices with combination of great network & stability. Now under new ownership and management by Fevvo, Inc.

Hardware

All VPS Nodes are operated upon server grade HP & SuperMicro hardware with enterprise Seagate SAS drives and high end RAID Cards in RAID10 arrays with Flash Caching! All VPS nodes are configured with a minimum of 64GB of memory and Dual Intel Xeon Processors! Want to know the exact configuration of the node you are on? Submit a ticket and we'll be glad to give you full detailed information!

Custom VPS Panel

We have spent a lot of time building our custom panel with clients in mind. View your assigned resources and current CPU, Memory, vSwap & Bandwidth activity. In addition, you can see the current status of your VPS and uptime / node that you are on. We provide temporary console access using noVNC or java console to regain access to your VM. Furthermore, you can reinstall and take snapshot of your VM which is hosted off site. Read More

Since our launch on LET/LEB we have encountered several bugs reported by our clients which of all have been fixed, we continue to make improvement to our backend and slowly make progress through addition of new features. Bandwidth unlike majority on here reset on the 1st, we reset on your due date every month for both annual and monthly plans. One login for billing and control panel. We have developed Auto Null in cases of DDoS for both outbound and inbound with emails being sent to clients.

All monthly plans include one free snapshot for your VPS, new orders for yearly plans as of now are excluded from this feature. It can be added on for $5/year by submitting ticket to sales.

Yearly Plans
Cores RAM vSwap Storage Bandwidth IPs
1256MB128MB20GB500GB2$10.00/yrOrder
1384MB256MB30GB750GB2$15.00/yrOrder

Monthly Plans - Pay Annually & Get 2 Months Free!
Cores RAM vSwap Storage Bandwidth IPs
2512MB256MB50GB500GB2$3.00/moOrder
21024MB512MB100GB1000GB2$6.00/moOrder

Test IP/File

Looking Glass: http://lg.rijx.com

Thanked by 1XIAOSpider97

Comments

• Well..Now no Krypt.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Isn't RJIX Closed ??

• @World said:
    Well..Now no Krypt.

That's correct and no where are they stated. Now that they are owned by Fevvo, they are hosted on the Fevvo network and not with a competitor...

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited February 2015

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Isn't RJIX Closed ??

No, RIJX was purchased by Fevvo, Inc and all assets were migrated to our datacenter and network thus allowing RIJX to live on and actually be in a more stable and fruitful environment.

We purchased the servers they were hosted on and maintained the same IP addresses for all VPS's/customers.

RIJX is now managed by us here in the Fevvo Orange County office (team of 5 people currently).

• @ItsChrisG said:
    That's correct and no where are they stated. Now that they are owned by Fevvo, they are hosted on the Fevvo network and not with a competitor...

So is that you or a drone posting the offers?

• @Nekki said:
    So is that you or a drone posting the offers?

Not me, I would've just done it under my account, forum advertising/posts are handled by Kevin Ng in my sales staff.

• @ItsChrisG said:
    Not me, I would've just done it under my account, forum advertising/posts are handled by Kevin Ng in my sales staff.

Why does that name ring a bell...

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Hmm, too bad they are not on Krypt anymore. The new network doesn't really have the best connectivity to China. To be fair, only a few does anyway.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited February 2015

@halczy Shouldn't be that slow .. would you please email me the traceroutes and your source IP to [email protected]?
    Need to look into that and resolve whatever the issue may be.

• 2IP including 1 for Asian?

• vpnareavpnarea Member
    edited February 2015

Sorry wasn't aware they were bought by another company