Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you guys think about our site?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you guys think about our site?

TazTaz Member
edited July 2012 in General

https://ninjahawk.net

My cousin did all the work ( Editing, customizing etc.)

Constructive feedback's only please :) .

Comments

• I like.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Member

Thank you :)

• flyfly Member

left side menu is a bit buggy

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Nice. Works on my mobile phone.

• TazTaz Member

@kbar said: left side menu is a bit buggy

May I know what is the issue here?

@gbshouse said: Nice. Works on my mobile phone.

XHTML!! :D

• Creative work changing a admin template into a website. I like it.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited July 2012

Nice customization. The only thing I would change is double "NinjaHawk" in header. You don't need it written twice in same line. Maybe first one left out and for second one (above "Cheap, Affordable Yet Quality Linux VPS") then use more personalized font (like you did in first one).
    (just my view, I am not pro web designer)

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • TazTaz Member

@Spirit said: Nice customization. The only thing I would change is double "NinjaHawk" in header. You don't need it written twice in same line. Maybe first one left out and for second one (above "Cheap, Affordable Yet Quality Linux VPS") then use more personalized font (like you did in first one).

(just my view, I am not pro web designer)

The one on the left is actually holding space for logo. This is a basic space holder. Thanks for the feedback.

• TazTaz Member

@lele0108 said: Creative work changing a admin template into a website. I like it.

Thanks goes to my cousin.

• SpiritSpirit Member

@NinjaHawk said: The one on the left is actually holding space for logo. This is a basic space holder.

Then we are thinking the same ;-)

Thanked by 1Taz
  • DamianDamian Member

It's simple and fast. I like it.

• Nice work. And easy to navigate :)
    Is it ninja based on Naruto ? :D

• TazTaz Member

@ErwanArifNugroho
    Yes :). My cousin is a huge fan of narurto even though he is 21. He did everything from mascot to content.

@Damon thanks man.

• TazTaz Member

@Dionysus
    Yes. I am planning to go through it tomorrow morning or later tonight.

• Very nice - unique design really sets you apart. Best of luck!

• TazTaz Member

Not unique but highly customized. Thanks.

• I like it.

But one "issue" that I'm seeing is when I close out of the "notification" message (the yellow box on the top of the main page) all the text suddenly moves up and gets meddled with the hawk's feet.

I don't like my words playing footsies with the hawk.

• Your "Payza" image is very pixelated. Overall it is a very interesting idea in converting an admin template to such a use.

• TazTaz Member

@Brandon said: Your "Payza" image is very pixelated. Overall it is a very interesting idea in converting an admin template to such a use.

Payzas official image directory is out service. Thats is the only thing available on Google :(

• TazTaz Member

@HalfEatenPie said: I like it.

But one "issue" that I'm seeing is when I close out of the "notification" message (the yellow box on the top of the main page) all the text suddenly moves up and gets meddled with the hawk's feet.

Will be fixed soon :)

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • VictorVictor Member

Reminds me of ZenSix's website lol, but overall good job, I like it. :)

Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Member

@HalfEatenPie said: I like it.

Fixed (Sorta).

BTW,
    Any one what is going on with alertpay/payza? There logo/seal's are broken.

• I have to admit I like the hawk :)

A few things:
    #1 - The yellow alert covers your poor hawk's feet :(
    #2 - Sub menus having to reveal on every page load is a bit distracting
    #3 - Technical support sub menu does not stay revealed on page load (Click on Knowledgebase, and the whole sub menu will be hidden on page load)
    #4 - Under More Info, the roadmap url is misformed (missing a forward slash)

• If you fix

@telephone said: #1 - The yellow alert covers your poor hawk's feet :(

then you can probably use the old codes.

• TazTaz Member

@telephone said: I have to admit I like the hawk :)

Thank you :)

@telephone said: #1 - The yellow alert covers your poor hawk's feet :(

I would eventually get rid of the yellow alert box and setup a nice slideout popup or something.

@telephone said: #2 - Sub menus having to reveal on every page load is a bit distracting

That I do admit. But would be difficult to fix. I will try to setup some cache to fix that.

@telephone said: #3 - Technical support sub menu does not stay revealed on page load (Click on Knowledgebase, and the whole sub menu will be hidden on page load)

That would be a bit difficult but I will ask my cousin to take a look into it (may be some if else statement will be required.)

@telephone said: #4 - Under More Info, the roadmap url is misformed (missing a forward slash)

Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed

• Very nice!

Invest in making a error page or 404 page, but other than that I like the feel and colors for it!

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited July 2012

I hope you don't mind, you can ignore my comments if you disagree:

• The "Yet " in slogan kinda kills the flow. but not sure how to improve it.
    • the current layout tends to make me read more, and spend more effort with my eyes. left to right. when i visit provider, i am just looking for virtualization, ram, disk, bw and location info. i prefer vertical eye movement than horizontal.
  • yomeroyomero Member

Simpla Admin.
    Our main template in the work.
    But is an administrative template AFAIK.

Still interesting how you can evolve it in this kind of site.

• TazTaz Member

@jcaleb said: The "Yet " in slogan kinda kills the flow. but not sure how to improve it.

Cheap, Affordable and Quality Linux VPS?

@jcaleb said: the current layout tends to make me read more, and spend more effort with my eyes. left to right. when i visit provider, i am just looking for virtualization, ram, disk, bw and location info. i prefer vertical eye movement than horizontal.

Any example? May be a Table based system like https://ninjahawk.net/roadmap.html?

Location will be added later tonight once I get some chance to clean up things.

@yomero all it takes a bit creativity. Actually we wanted to a custom one. But figured, using a template as base structure, and customizing would make life bit fun.

Planning to integrate that with solus but not sure how would that come out..

• TazTaz Member

@telephone fixed the helpdesk related link. Will need to look deeper for legal section.

This discussion has been closed.