Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS licences for sale - very cheap
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS licences for sale - very cheap

LeeLee Veteran
edited February 2015 in General

Ok ladies, just thought I would make a thread out of this to protect you good folks.

We have a persistent little shit who refuses to stop trying to sign up and sell an owned WHMCS licence for silly money. He does not have one, it's a scam.

The majority of you will see through it although @agoldenberg got caught out and lost $100 to the guy which may be making him more determined to find others.

So any time you see a WHMCS licence for sale always check if it's the members first post and as ever, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Especially when it comes to 3rd party software.

I am only posting this because I think his goddamn persistence may pay off and he will get a thread out there when a moderator is not around to quickly remove it and he suckers someone else in.

He has been using the email [email protected] on the outside world.

Edits :

Now using [email protected]

Comments

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited February 2015

@W1V_Lee can we change the thread title? Slightly misleading. Came in here with the intention of grabbing myself an unbelievable deal.

Thanked by 2netomx StevenN
  • LeeLee Veteran

@kcaj said:
    W1V_Lee can we change the thread title? Slightly misleading. Came in here with the intention of grabbing myself an unbelievable deal.

Exactly as intended. Like a lamb to the slaughter.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@kcaj said:
    W1V_Lee can we change the thread title? Slightly misleading. Came in here with the intention of grabbing myself an unbelievable deal.

Me too...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ....and me
    I find the "small hosting for sale" in WHT fishy as well.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

if you google for email address above, you will see that this guy is selling WHMCS licence for $60, unbelievable cheap.

• LeeLee Veteran

@paulof said:

....and me
    I find the "small hosting for sale" in WHT fishy as well.

Huh? @Nekki - kill it for me.

• LeeLee Veteran

@WebProject said:
    $60, unbelievable cheap.

Are you drooling? :P

Thanked by 1netomx
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@W1V_Lee said:

No, as very odd that someone will sell the WHMCS licence is so cheap, to me is very fishy and dodgy.

• There was someone that did this to me with vBulletin, claiming to sell a VB5 License for $140? It was funny how they're persistent for the money but once you send them it they stop responding completely. - Just be weary with licenses.

So you're aware his Skype appears to be live:MichaelFaw1988 which he may ask you to contact him on. Ignore it :-)

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Flagged, bait and switch!

/jk

• Thanked by 1Lee
  • IshaqIshaq Member
    edited February 2015

Let me see if I can troll this guy by making him think he's going to scam me and then pull out after wasting his time.

• @Ishaq said:
    Let me see if I can troll this guy by making him think he's going to scam me and then pull out after wasting his time.

Probably won't be as effective given you've publicly announced your plans...

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Pwner said:
    Probably won't be as effective given you've publicly announced your plans...

I really don't think that would stop him trying to sell you the license.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited February 2015

He's trying so hard...

• Can I get 3? Will pay the 300$ in advance.

• LeeLee Veteran

three fiddy and I will send you a pocket lamp with the installation CD's. Sorry, I can't provide the licenses any other way for security.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Sure. Security is important! And you are a rock solid guy, I can see that. A crook wouldn't send me 3 installation CDs, he'd send just one.

Say, if I throw in another fifty bucks and my root password, would you be willing to install them licenses for me on my servers? Just asking.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • You're telling me people pay more than $1 for WHMCS?

• @bsdguy said:
    Can I get 3? Will pay the 300$ in advance.

I can get you three monthly internal whmcs licenses for $10/month each.

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • What would I do with monthly licenses? Those 3 licences would last only 3 month in total. And that's just for 1 server. But I have 3. Adding that up for a year would make it 360 total.

No, thanks but I prefer the yearly licences from W1V_Lee . Those are 10$ cheaper than yours, come with 3 installation CDs plus I get a pocket lamp.
    Actually I'm thinking about buying a forth license. One never can have enough backup CDs and maybe I'll get a spare battery, too.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bsdguy said: Actually I'm thinking about buying a forth license.

That's a fine programming language, but I think there are quality free implementations. No need to buy a proprietary version.

• @raindog308 - I haven't programmed in Fourth for years but there is a GNU version - https://gnu.org/software/gforth/

• LeeLee Veteran

He is now using [email protected]

• or 'ABanana' as a username if he joins another site phaha, was going to look for this thread to post that @W1V_Lee you beat me to it, dang you! :(

I like how he's going to scam people but keeps the same email i.e. Michael--something--@hotmail.com

• Can we get his posts removed or redirected to this page so that people don't get pulled in by his scam?

• LeeLee Veteran

We are doing what we can, but hopefully by now people are getting it in relation to this guy.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

0xdragon said: Can we get his posts removed or redirected to this page so that people don't get pulled in by his scam?

As soon as a Mod/Admin sees these posts/threads we remove them

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @W1V_Lee said:
    We are doing what we can, but hopefully by now people are getting it in relation to this guy.

@mikho said:
    As soon as a Mod/Admin sees these posts/threads we remove them

Thank you both for your efforts, you keep LET nice and tidy! :)