Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheapest Wildcard SSL - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheapest Wildcard SSL

13»

Comments

• udkudk Member

Resolved now, just a failure in communication, but very quick/helpful when asked. I should note it was partly my fault!

• riadkananeriadkanane Member
    edited June 2014

@FirstVM_com said:
    I want a Wildcard SSL certificate.
    who is the cheapest provider?

As per my personal experience, I would like to recommend ssl2buy for wildcard ssl certificate or other certificates. Technical team is very skillful, special Paul gave me excellent support to set up my verisign certificate even threw discount code for better relation. Recently I received newly arrival offer on wildcard ssl in my email account. https://www.ssl2buy.com/cheap-wildcard-ssl-certificates-ads

• Bumping an old thread

My experience with my 5 x $2/yr AlphaSSL WildCard were awesome from @CentrioHost but the renewal was not at the same price. Regardless there were no issues in sales, provisioning or support. Too bad I could not renew them

My options at the moment are @VMbox , any other?

• spammyspammy Member
    edited February 2015

Wondering why OP was asking to buy an SSL cert when he is selling SSLs himself if I am not mistaken.

• @spammy said:
    Wondering why OP was asking to buy an SSL cert when he is selling SSLs himself if I am not mistaken.

probably because this is a very old thread and in the meantime OP found someone who provides wildcard ssl cheap enough, that he took the chance to make some money by reselling ;-)

Thanked by 1spammy
  • rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

@Asim said:
    Bumping an old thread

My experience with my 5 x $2/yr AlphaSSL WildCard were awesome from CentrioHost but the renewal was not at the same price. Regardless there were no issues in sales, provisioning or support. Too bad I could not renew them

My options at the moment are VMbox , any other?

SinaVPS is offering a free AlphaSSL certificate with every VPS, too.
    https://my.sinavps.ch/cart.php?gid=8

• CentrioHostCentrioHost Member
    edited February 2015

http://www.centriohost.com/ssl-certificate.html ... Cheap Comodo Wildcard SSL, you cant beat the price :)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited February 2015

Don't be fooled guys, don't buy anything from @CentrioHost, he is a known scammer.

Check out the Chinese resellers if you want to get doubtfully obtained SSL certificates which are even cheaper than him.

• You should learn the definition of scammer from your parents, @Nyr

• @CentrioHost said:
    http://www.centriohost.com/ssl-certificate.html ... Cheap Comodo Wildcard SSL, you cant beat the price :)

GoGetSSL does.

• @Microlinux said:
    GoGetSSL does.

If you for 5 years plan. Not seeing any low price for 1 year WildCard SSL. :(

• @Umair said:
    If you for 5 years plan. Not seeing any low price for 1 year WildCard SSL. :(

$42/year on a 1 year. If you don't see that price, ask them for better pricing and you will get lower rates.

• @Microlinux said:

Thanks. Anyone here using their own GoGetSSL ?? Just want to see how it looks in browsers. If you have, please PM the domain name. (Prefer if you have WildCard)

• So, with Sina VZ S, I get an Wildcard SSL or Normal SSL ? thanks.

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

@thelastmujahid said:
    So, with Sina VZ S, I get an Wildcard SSL or Normal SSL ? thanks.

You can choose if you want a Wildcard SSL or a one domain SSL certificate.

• CheapSSLSecurity is the cheapest wildcard SSL certificate provider, which offers Wildcard Cert at only $60/year.

Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard = $60/Year
    Comodo EssentialSSL Wildcard = $69/Year
    RapidSSL Wildcard = $74/Year