Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't need my dedicated KS3 in East anymore. Want a great deal? Core i3 3.4GHz, 8ram
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Don't need my dedicated KS3 in East anymore. Want a great deal? Core i3 3.4GHz, 8ram

orditeckorditeck Member
edited February 2015 in Offers

Hey there,

I ordered this server for 6 months on Feb 2. I actually made a mistake, I tough I ordered for one month. It was for testing purpose. Now my tests are done and I'd like to get some of my money back.

Specs:
Core™ i3-2130 3.4 GHz+
8GB ram
2TB HHD (not 1TB as stated on the site - I got lucky)
1 IP

It costs me 140$ for 6 months, I'd like to get 80$ back. Payment could be done with Interac e-transfer, bank transfer or PayPal.

Comments

• FarjadFarjad Member
    edited February 2015

actually 80 $ for 5 Months ? Where did you buy? directly kimsufi ?

• Yes, directly from Kimsufi. 8 days have been taken out of the 6 months.

• Does Kimsufi allow transfer of ownership? It is important that so I can continue subscription after 6 months.

• I'll ask Kimsufi if they can modify the email address associated with the account. We can already change the name, address and password in the manager.

So I'd simply create a new gmail account for that server and give it to you. You could change the remaining informations after that.

Would that be okay that way?

• Deja vu, huh? You did the same mistake on Feb 2013?! http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/212430

Thanked by 1lmerino
  • The email address is now changed, so the new owner will be able to modify all the others informations.