Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud.net - A Global Marketplace of Clouds, Try a server for $0.50 /mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud.net - A Global Marketplace of Clouds, Try a server for $0.50 /mo

Hello LET Members!

Cloud.net is the destination when you are looking for Cloud and VPS servers, we provide price and performance comparison of geographically distributed providers, to assist you in finding the perfect match for your server requirements.

Ever wanted to deploy a VM in one of the world's best datacenter ? we have on our marketplace presence at Softlayer in Dallas and London and Webair in NY, some of the best infrastructure you can find, the regular price starts at $5/month ($0.0074/h), amazing value for this type of provider, and with the coupon code below you can try it for a month for just $0.50 !

LOWENDTALK90 - 90% Discount for 1 month

Cloud.net is a new marketplace of Clouds and VPS servers, currently with 14 locations and more being aded constantly.

Why use Cloud.net ?

You get no single provider lock-in or penalty to change providers, a unified invoice, full transparency on how each cloud performs with our Cloud Index Score, price comparison, ability to deploy to many different regions and providers and manage it all from a single interface.

The much requested PayPal is now available for payments !!

Alternative we have two other coupons for you, should you wish to keep your VM for longer and benefit from a larger long term discount:

LOWENDTALK50 - 50% Discount for 3 months

LOWENDTALK30 - 30% Discount for 6 months

Coupons are set for your entire account, so any additional servers you add during the period you choose will automatically receive the same discount!

Please visit https://www.cloud.net - Coupons are redeemable on the last step of the order process, please sign up for an account on the website or directly on the Control Panel at https://jager.cloud.net/users/sign_up

Thanks!

Comments

• trvztrvz Member
    edited February 2015

Please don't get servers from these guys, your data is not properly secured.

• NullMindNullMind Member
    edited February 2015

@trvz said:
    Please don't get servers from these guys, your data is not properly secured.

Thanks for the scaremongering .. actually you did a test on the website and SSL3 was not disabled, but if you had done on jager.cloud.net (the control panel - https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=jager.cloud.net), you would have noticed that it is, and thats where any client data is (and yes, thats a different server).

The oversight on the website is being rectified right now, should be done in minutes.

• NullMind's right. The SSL test of that single site shouldn't be a reason to exclude Cloud.net in your consideration.

With that, I can also say that they do have interesting locations.

• do discounts expire even if there is no server deployed?

• @ehab said:
    do discounts expire even if there is no server deployed?

Hi, sorry it does, to be more efficient the Coupon is account-wide, so it is tallied from the day it's added.

• Any updates on private networking, especially for your SoftLayer offerings? This is the only thing holding me back, as use of the SoftLayer private network is a big plus.

• @r0t3n said:
    Any updates on private networking, especially for your SoftLayer offerings? This is the only thing holding me back, as use of the SoftLayer private network is a big plus.

Hi

Unfortunately this is not yet available, but it is on the roadmap :/

• im expecting softlayer singapore, not available?

• @rokok said:
    im expecting softlayer singapore, not available?

We will be adding additional locations soon, currently in talks with some providers in Singapore and KL

Thanked by 1rokok
  • @NullMind

Is it still in 'beta' ? Or can I use it for a production site ?

Hi, sorry it does, to be more efficient the Coupon is account-wide, so it is tallied from the day it's added.

So if I deploy two servers, discount will apply to both ?? (50% off )

• Jazzy8999Jazzy8999 Member
    edited February 2015

the setup time took more than 10 minutes , are those servers running on Xen / Ovz / KVM ? Just curious, the final price which seen on the dashboard was different with the price during checkout. funded with paypal and 90% discounts

-- added --

I got message when trying to deploy more server "You do not have enough resources to create a new server " My server deployed with 8GB Ram, 15Disk and 4cores. Need to raise my limitation / quota. While i'm testing the server and let me see if you much better than the others ... opsssss, i got it, was running a xen server

• If we want to be a provider in the marketplace, how do we go about it?

• Looks like there is no option to "rebuild" a server or reinstall OS. You can only reboot or shut it down :(

Well .. The panel is very basic (like really basic)

• @Umair said:
    NullMind

Is it still in 'beta' ? Or can I use it for a production site ?

So if I deploy two servers, discount will apply to both ?? (50% off )

that is correct, the discount will apply to both.

• @Jazzy8999 said:
    the setup time took more than 10 minutes , are those servers running on Xen / Ovz / KVM ? Just curious, the final price which seen on the dashboard was different with the price during checkout. funded with paypal and 90% discounts

-- added --

I got message when trying to deploy more server "You do not have enough resources to create a new server " My server deployed with 8GB Ram, 15Disk and 4cores. Need to raise my limitation / quota. While i'm testing the server and let me see if you much better than the others ... opsssss, i got it, was running a xen server

Seems our team have lifted the limits on your account, let me know if you all set now :)