Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX Dedicated * Dual Intel Xeon L5630 16 Core / 32 GB ECC RAM / FREE 250GB SSD / 1 Gbps * $37.95 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX Dedicated * Dual Intel Xeon L5630 16 Core / 32 GB ECC RAM / FREE 250GB SSD / 1 Gbps * $37.95

2»

Comments

• @volumedrive said:

It's actually pending till now, not processed yet. Hoping to get this before weekend :)

• volumedrive said: We have staff on site, plenty of spare servers (several hundred in stock at the moment), provide a completely free hardware warranty if anything were to need replacement, we would take care of it right away. @profforg

I'm very sorry, but I don't get this. In some tickets, I've been asking you exactly about this, and you said that, in case of hardware failure, you have no SLA currently. If you have it in stock, within a few hours. If it needs to be ordered, however long it takes to order and ship. Also, this means that I can have a downtime of days or weeks.

Regarding DDoS protection, we already had some downtimes and network downtimes, and you didn't mention that you offer any protection. Can you elaborate this and give us some details about this protection ?

Thank you.

Thanked by 1Profforg
  • Tempting offer!! but the last time I purchased a Special from VD I only received half the specified RAM and HDD which they never did fix, even after multiple tickets to support..

• @earl, All of our QuadIX brand servers are pre-built Dell servers and we do not even have a server in stock that is not the exact specified server in our offer. In addition, we offer a full money back guarantee.

• @KeyJey said:

We most certainly have hundreds of servers in stock and can take care of any hardware replacement within minutes. You would never see downtime of a day or let alone a week for a hardware replacement, that is guaranteed.

• innoideasinnoideas Member
    edited February 2015

@volumedrive

I am quite happy with your server I got few months ago, it serves my needs pretty well.

Just ordered another Dual Intel Xeon X5650 server, Order Number: 2876754525

I will appreciate if you can expedite its provisioning :)

• I hope that I'll get my server soon, because I need to move my current high traffic web to this dedicated. Thank you

Order Number: 7534726834

• Does anyone know what version of IDRAC comes with the servers?

• @serampangan said:
    I hope that I'll get my server soon, because I need to move my current high traffic web to this dedicated. Thank you

Order Number: 7534726834

Showing this as processed. Please let us know if you need anything else.

• @spifey said:
    Does anyone know what version of IDRAC comes with the servers?

We also offer iDRAC enterprise. Should be the latest version. All servers were updated.

• @innoideas said:
    volumedrive

I am quite happy with your server I got few months ago, it serves my needs pretty well.

Just ordered another Dual Intel Xeon X5650 server, Order Number: 2876754525

I will appreciate if you can expedite its provisioning :)

We'll have this one to you today.

Thanks!

• @volumedrive

Got it today, thanks for the prompt delivery!

There's a slight problem though, can you please check ticket: #953203