Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Require servers in France
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Require servers in France

We need servers in france e3 and above.
we have problem in payment with online.net, we need alternative.
regarding other competitor of online.net , they are taking time to initiate the server and will take time to verification of documents before deploy the server, and we need server within 24 hour, we can do the documentation after deployment.

thanks

Comments

• we need server within 24 hour, we can do the documentation after deployment.

Best of luck in your search...

• Not going to happen if you are in a high risk country - No one will deploy before verification either, that would make it entirely useless.

• verification is not a problem, but i dont want to wait till it takes a week to verify, need quickly :)

• Online.net need email verification. No document sent to them.

• @Dilstar normaly is not take week ...

• @mustafaramadhan said:
    Online.net need email verification. No document sent to them.

For 1 server sure, start ordering multiple and they want documents.

• @wych said:
    For 1 server sure, start ordering multiple and they want documents.

No documents needed for 3 servers order after my first servers.

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@mustafaramadhan said:
    No documents needed for 3 servers order after my first servers.

Strange, I got one of the higher end dedi's and had to pass verification to order my 2nd and I'm from a "low" risk country.

• i am already using online.net you did not read my thread, even its going super with me, just cant able to send them amount, my card is not working perfectly with them.

• @Dilstar said:
    my card is not working perfectly with them.

Have you tried contacting the bank to make sure its not something as simply as being blocked by a anti-fraud team or similar?

• If you pay by payment card or paypal, nobody will want to take the risk.