Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS reselling options requested - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS reselling options requested

2»

Comments

• Francisco said: Aldryic's a fantastic worker and minus the people that completely disregard our AUP/TOS, you'll have a hard time finding people complain about the quality of support he, or any of the other workers, provide.

I'd vouch for this. Aldyric's been a massive help with various issues (at least one of my own creation) over the years, he's one of the best support guys I've dealt with outside of the guys assigned to my accounts with the tier 1 hosting companies.

• I did not post his name here. You did.

The BIG problem was: if you start with ONE DOMAIN as the main you can not change your MAIN domain. WHERE is this in your TOS?

How stupid can be a person to migrate to another server he/she has never tried before?
    I am sorry, but I can not see anything SMART with this idea. I planned to migrate a few accounts to test. If everything worked fine... the others.

Will you stop anything that it is working to send to a new server and.. let's imagine problems (as the DNS's one that was not solved).

Majory of the tickets was to one thing: RESTORE a backup for a new account.

Yes, I have more than 20 accounts. But I think I only asked to migrate 10 or less.

And I will nost post anything else here. If I wanted this, I could post a review. I did not renew because I did not want to give neither ONE CENT to this kind of people. I asked to him to stop to reply my tickets to only the other guy replied. It could take more time, but at least a polited person could deal with me. Was this possible? No, he was there replying the tickets with his way to deal with clients (or with me).

If you do not like respect, I do. Specially when I am a client. And if you do not mind about the PRICE, I was a client. I sent a PM to the owner of the company. He replied me with what he tought about what happened. That was enough. I am trying to find another company. Life continues.

When I did my last post here I did a suggestion. You could simple ignore it. You have a big company to manage.

You are not my enemy. I hope your company grows.

Have a nice week!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Francisco said: I'm fairly sure if you were paying the price you were with many other hosts, they wouldn't have told you to stop being stubborn, they would've sent you packing.

You post in the other thread: the price is not a problem to you. You can work and make money with $2 offers. What happened with that idea?

Maybe I understood it wrong but if I am paying not much, I can not open more than XX tickets by month. As you told, ONE ticket was leaving a good time because it had relation with the migration process.

As I told there: each new account, one new ticket to your support. One new restore inside WHM. 20 new accounts = 20 new tickets in a month.

:)

Have a nice Sunday!

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I agree that buyvm support has an ego problem. Bummer because service is great!

• @shovenose said:
    I agree that buyvm support has an ego problem. Bummer because service is great!

I was only treated most respectfully by Delta and Aldryic.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

DragonDF said: The BIG problem was: if you start with ONE DOMAIN as the main you can not change your MAIN domain. WHERE is this in your TOS?

Change it where exactly? in WHMCS? Changing usernames within WHM isn't possible for a reseller. Changing the domain you can do on your own, you'd simply just add more.

Your issue was that you kept insisting on them changing the username of a reseller that had accounts under it which isn't supported by WHM. I'm not going to ask my guys to go manually editing flat files for every account you've into the system just because you spelt something wrong.

Aldryic was more than willing to clear out all of your sites, remake the reseller, and go from there. You didn't want this or kept beating around the bush about it, I'm not sure which.

This was entirely on you and please don't blame a language barrier. Your english is good enough, you were just being stubborn for no reason.

shovenose said: I agree that buyvm support has an ego problem. Bummer because service is great!

The only reason Aldryic isn't a fan of you is because there was already iffy stories going around about you flooding off peoples services, and then the whole you + GVH's 100TB bandwidth plans didn't help your case.

4n0nx said: I was only treated most respectfully by Delta and Aldryic.

We give what we get. If you're a complete asshole to us or act like a smart ass, you're going to get warned to smarten up and ultimately if it continues, we'll just push you a refund and go from there.

If you're respectful in your ticket, we'll go above & beyond. There was at least 1 customer that I spent a few hours on my weekend coding a custom authentication system for their OpenVPN setup and they were on our smallest plans.

Personally, we all enjoy doing tickets & helping customers out, even with simple things. I know I've been personally going the extra mile helping people with whatever quirks they've had with their anycast setups all week.

Francisco

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
    edited December 2014

DragonDF said: Maybe I understood it wrong but if I am paying not much, I can not open more than XX tickets by month. As you told, ONE ticket was leaving a good time because it had relation with the migration process.

As I told there: each new account, one new ticket to your support. One new restore inside WHM. 20 new accounts = 20 new tickets in a month.

Where did we say that you can't open more tickets?

We have $15/year customers that put in tickets all the time needing help with VPN installs, nginx setups, etc.

There is no cap on support in our TOS or AUP. Our pricing is where it is based on the fact that while many clients aren't going to need any help, there will be some that need non stop help - and that's OK.

We're fully aware that resellers will need to do imports possibly every day and all we ask is you give us a few minutes to pull down the cpmove file and get that handled.

Here's a prime example that I'll mark off incase some don't want to read it over:

There is one client that we've been having to manually export his site from web.com because >they don't have a panel for it. The FTP server on the node they were on was completely >ddos'd into the ground and wouldn't allow us to connect and when it did it'd time out. I >ended up having to write a script that packed up a backup of their site that we could then >WGET out of there. We also had to manually export their phpmyadmin.

Said customer? Not technical at all, simply put in a ticket and asked if we could please handle >this for them. Their renewal price? a massive $5/year.

Francisco

Thanked by 1perennate
  • @Francisco

I never tried your service but that is pretty awesome that you help customers with software installs and that, most providers will say "We do not handle that type of support" which I am not saying is a bad thing, but being a LEP (Low End Provider) I think that is really nice.

Thanked by 1Francisco

@Stevie said:
    Francisco

I never tried your service but that is pretty awesome that you help customers with software installs and that, most providers will say "We do not handle that type of support" which I am not saying is a bad thing, but being a LEP (Low End Provider) I think that is really nice.

Thanks!

We're in the midst of getting 'on-demand management' in place w/o a change in price. Users that need/want the support can ticket without fear, those that don't want it don't have to worry about it.

On-Demand will still abide by our usual privacy policies of requiring written (in ticket) permission to access a users service.

Francisco

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I am also looking for servers but scared to purchase servers because of summer hosts ;/

• Well we got some Reseller packages But there in the the usa we have low ping to the UK

• LeeLee Veteran

@DragonDF

You sir, are continue to be an asshole. Maybe you should add BuyVM to your signature along with URPad.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    DragonDF

You sir, are continue to be an asshole. Maybe you should add BuyVM to your signature along with URPad.

Not as asshole as you defending companies in the type of URPAD, K-Disk, etc. "Well known companies in WHT". :(

Did you lose a lot of money there?

When will you ask your friend to send my last and actual backup and (sure) MY MONEY back? Remember: I had 2 months in front already PAID that time. Stop a service because they can not solve a simple BLACKLIST IP's problem is ridiculous and they did not like to receive tickets asking for a position. I had a client who could not send a SIMPLE email to himself or to his clients. If K-DISK had replied during 30 days... (maybe they were really busy).

About BUYVM, there is a BIG (BIGGGGGGG) difference than the K-Disk situation. BuyVM is not the same kind of company than that one you invested your money (and I imagine you lost some). In BuyVM I lost my time and made the support team lost their time trying to move a few accounts from other server. I had no other problem than the way the "bad guy" treat me as "a client". Support is fast and 1/2 unpolite (with me and some people here as you can type the name of the guy in search).

I did not renew the service. No problem else. BUYVM offered me the refund of my money and I did not want it. BuyVM CAN NOT be compared with that company(ies) you can read in my signature's link. It is not correct to compare this situation with that. Francisco is here every day. Where are you "friends"?

• Guys,
    Just bumping this old thread as I am looking for European OpenVZ provider which can give me Solus or other reseller panel with resources (I buy in slabs like 2GB/4GB/8GB on semi-annual or annual basis) where I can create vps for my clients. But I need really good price. Please give me lowest price possible.
    One more thing, I pay using my visa/master card and my country is not supported by paypal so providers having other card processors like stripe etc should PM or reply here.
    Thanks