Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BudgetVZ - MegaVZ: New Location - Dedicated IPv4 Plans from €3.50/yr - NAT IPv4 Plans from €1.50/yr - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BudgetVZ - MegaVZ: New Location - Dedicated IPv4 Plans from €3.50/yr - NAT IPv4 Plans from €1.50/yr

Comments

• Jonchun said: I'm sorry but I'm going to leave this here... I understand that you may be upset over a bad review or difficult customer, but the way this was handled was definitely sub-par.

Really? This is a cheap shot from a competitor provider. Do you think that yo will going to increase popularity here using those methods? Autosnipe is selling this product here for a while and lots of LET readers (including me) have bought some of their services. Reviews and opinions here are quite good (I'd say quite impressive) about his veeeery dirty cheap service he offers. A review from reddit fro a person that bought a 1.5€ yearly vps and changed his contact details to unknown and winning because billing panel is in different address than the address from specific product and...

And you, that participate even in that conversation (why?), you come here and post the review url like you are the client that has the problem with Autosnipe. Or is that you?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2015

I ordered a bundle of 5 x 128 MB RAM servers, but what I want is NAT VPS in Atlanta, Georgia and Seattle, Washington as well :).

@AutoSnipe

• @Wira_Soenaryo said:
    AutoSnipe : I see... from your opinion, which location should I choose? The ping result almost the same, around 230-250ms.
    Thanks...

why not get their LA ??

maybe Ryan @AutoSnipe still had Dedi IPv4 if u need it..

Ping to Indo about 198-210ms

I order the Bundle all in LA with Dedi IPv4, and Ryan combined them :P

• Reverse DNS is disabled for this ipaddress. Please contact support

Expected?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@msg7086 said:
    Expected?

You should raised a ticket. Some location need manual rDNS activation and not SolusVM one.

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited February 2015

@AutoSnipe Any details on the machine running Piwik in The Netherlands? Actually I'm running mine on a Level 0 OVZ VPS from this TORQhost offer: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12770/torqhost-50-off-annual-openvz-servers/p1 and graph generation could be a little faster. :) - You know, you're awesome. ;))

• @jvnadr said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say. I happen to frequent reddit, and I also happened to come across a thread where the owner handles himself poorly. Just because he doesn't behave that way on this forum doesn't mean he shouldn't be held accountable for the way he acts towards his clients somewhere else. If I were a prospective client (which I honestly was), I would like to know what type of person I'm purchasing my goods from.

Being cheap is great. In fact, it's admirable that @AutoSnipe is able to offer his services at these prices and have such a large following. Unfortunately, that still doesn't excuse poor behavior towards clients.

I feel it's a fair post. I've also flagged my post linking the thread for a moderator to review and remove as he sees fit.

• @BBTN - At current we are working with a VPS from VMBox.co to run Piwik in NL, which has a fair bit better specifications then the Torqhost offer you mentioned.
    I'd be more then happy to give you a trial run on it to see how you think. Just send in a Ticket @ evobilling.com and i will sort something out :)

• Can someone tell me what **promo ** I get for order 5 Location Bundle?

• For any of the 128mb->1GB Bundles you can use the Coupon codes and it will apply too. so you can get 5x1024MB VPS' for 20€ (if i remember correctly)

Although for the 64mb VPS Bundle, there is no Promo's for it.

@chuck

Hope this helps

• If I order 5 Kansas VPS in a bundle, do I get Doubling RAM, HDD & vSwap?

• Only on a MAXIMUM of 3 Of them, as i've said above :) @Chuck

• Is it possible to get a dedicated IP for StorageVZ in FR or DE?

• @radry - Unfortunately no, but we could do a USA based one with a Dedicated IPv4

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited February 2015

128M05EFEB doesn't work for NANO128 bundle.

http://i59.tinypic.com/33wwaab.png

I also prefer to have MIXnMATCH Bundle for MEGA256 plan & MEGA512 plan.

• @chuck - Please try again.

• @AutoSnipe
    How many core of CPU in BVZ1024?

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited February 2015

All plans come with One vCPU Core @soundee

• sunsanesunsane Member
    edited February 2015

I've just bought 8 VPS services from you. All 1024 MB memory (MEGA1024).

I ran my script on one of the VPS. Now you said that I abuse the VPS resources and suspend it.

For the first time I have suspension on VPS. It's like shared hosting.

Other VPS just run out of resources and I must reset them by myself. Not suspension.

I'm very disappointed.

• @sunsane , I am very disappointed too, you failed to abide by the Terms of Service, you stayed well above the allocated Load of your VPS for more then 10 Hours without dropping below once.

As you agreed to the Terms of Service upon purchasing it states we do not allow CPU Load over 0.90 for bursts more then 15 Minutes. This is a Shared Environment. So the suspension is Quite Justified.

Regards,
    Ryan B

• @AutoSnipe said:
    sunsane , I am very disappointed too, you failed to abide by the Terms of Service, you stayed well above the allocated Load of your VPS for more then 10 Hours without dropping below once.

As you agreed to the Terms of Service upon purchasing it states we do not allow CPU Load over 0.90 for bursts more then 15 Minutes. This is a Shared Environment. So the suspension is Quite Justified.

Regards,
    Ryan B

Ok. I'm sorry. I'll slow down my script process.

Thanks

• One other thing, what package that is not shared environment? I'll look in to that.

Thanks

• There is no package. if you want a non-shared environment, You need a Dedicated Server.
    You will always be sharing something with someone, be it CPU Cores, Port Speed etc. @sunsane

• @AutoSnipe said:
    There is no package. if you want a non-shared environment, You need a Dedicated Server.
    You will always be sharing something with someone, be it CPU Cores, Port Speed etc. sunsane

Ok thanks for your answers

• Hello,.

For Kansas location it's said you will double the resource. Does it also valid for the next package upgrade? For example I order NANO128 and then upgrade to MEGA512. Does the promotion still valid?
    Thanks...

• @Wire_Soenaryo - Not double resources entirely, Just Ram, Swap and HDD. No cpu Core Upgrades.

Feel free to send in a ticket and discuss this one in detail with me.

Regards,
    Ryan B

• jbarrjbarr Member
    edited February 2015

[comment deleted] I figured it out.

• Could I get doubling RAM, HDD & vSwap on Kansas City if I order today?

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited February 2015

@AutoSnipe said:

Yes. htgy

Do you still have that double promo going on now? Is KC = Kansas City?

Does the double promo apply on MEGA1024?

1G2EFEB doesn't work?

http://i59.tinypic.com/6p3ypd.jpg