Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for good Colocation deals for New York, Chicago, Miami or Switzerland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for good Colocation deals for New York, Chicago, Miami or Switzerland

gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2015 in Requests

Hi!

I'm currently looking for good colocation deals for the following area:

• New York / New Jersey
  • Chicago
  • Miami
  • Switzerland

Requirements:

• 1U
  • 1amp
  • 100 mb/s or 1gb/s port
  • 10 TB/month or more
  • /64 IPv6
  • Possibility to buy IPv4 at low cost

I expect something under $100/month

Thanks for you help!

Regards, David.

Comments

• As for Switzerland, I recommend Datawire.ch. 1U colo is around $100/month (depending on the CHF/USD rate). I have a server there.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • have you checked with Zayo? their colocation's quite competitive

• spammyspammy Member
    edited February 2015

continuumdatacenters.com in Chicago is pretty good if you just want something cheap

NY if you want cheap...check out Turnkey Internet. They have 1U 10mbit unlimited for like 30 bucks and 1U 1Gbps unlimited for 200.

• Are you looking for one provider in each location, or will you make 1 choice out of those possible locations?

• For switzerland, i recommend alpinedc.ch.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@ItsChrisG said:
    Are you looking for one provider in each location, or will you make 1 choice out of those possible locations?

Can be different provider.

• For Switzerland take a look at Fsit.ch or mail them to [email protected]
    I know the Guys they know how to work

• trvztrvz Member
    edited February 2015

There's two colocation companies in Switzerland that I consider good: Init7 and Nine. Getting additional IPv4s at Nine is expensive, and I'd recommend Init7 for globally orientiated servers anyway.

The best price for 1U I know about is 73 CHF (+ 9%, as opposed to 100 CHF + 9% at Init7), but lower prices will get you less good quality in that country. (Looking at above mentioned Datawire and AlpineDC with that.)