Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any budget vps in australia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any budget vps in australia

just low specs, 500mb - 1tb month bw.

Comments

• @Oliver is the best for VPSes down under

Thanked by 1Oliver
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Oliver is the best for VPSes down under

Can vouch for Oliver, top service.

Thanked by 1Oliver
  • Ransom IT gets a lot of love round here.

Here are some alternatives: Vultr, Network Presence, Binarylane, and Exigent.

IMHO, go with RansomIT.

Thanked by 1Oliver
  • @ivanh said:
    Ransom IT gets a lot of love round here.

Here are some alternatives: Vultr, Network Presence, Binarylane, and Exigent.

IMHO, go with RansomIT.

I wouldn't suggest Vultr in Australia... It's terrible...

• ivanhivanh Member
    edited February 2015

@ATHK said:

I wouldn't suggest Vultr in Australia... It's terrible...

Agreed, running a few game servers which spike to 300-400 ping.

Regardless, I'm still holding onto hope that they'll improve their infrastructure. Got about 200 greens worth of credit with them during there double-up promo.

• @ivanh said:
    Regardless, I'm still holding onto hope that they'll improve their infrastructure. Got about 200 greens worth of credit with them during there double-up promo.

Awhile back they said they were going to upgrade it all .. but nothing has happened.. I prefer Oliver and he does allow Game Server's in some cases, obviously without affecting other users on the node...

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mentions. :-)

• thanks for the recommendation. might go for it but little over budget

@bashed I can do custom plans as well; feel free to email me with your requirements: [email protected]

Cheers,
    Oliver

• @ATHK said:
    Awhile back they said they were going to upgrade it all .. but nothing has happened.. I prefer Oliver and he does allow Game Server's in some cases, obviously without affecting other users on the node...

I think they're installing new routing equiptment out there and it's taking some time due to some difficulties.

Equinix are apparently trialling some new customer portal thing in the Sydney DCs which is causing a lot of delays/problems for customers. If Vultr are dealing with Equinix directly for their arrangements (which seems likely based on what I've read) I feel pretty sorry for them.