Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a small Indian VPS for VPN usage.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a small Indian VPS for VPN usage.

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a 64/128MB VPS to run as VPN. Any provider here, who supports small VPS for VPN? I'm looking for yearly plan. Please let me know the price.

Regards!

Comments

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Try leapswitch.com

Thanked by 1razibhasan
  • Prometeus has stock in Pune, India from time to time.

Thanked by 1razibhasan
  • Gunter said: Prometeus has stock in Pune, India from time to time.

this

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2015

Please be aware India is a different animal than US or EU, traffic is expensive and low there, the servers have 100 mbps connection and when attacked or due to dc problems is offline for minutes at a time and can have packet loss for much longer.

Thanked by 2razibhasan chrisp
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    Please be aware India is a different animal than US or EU, traffic is expensive and low there, the servers have 100 mbps connection and when attacked or due to dc problems is offline for minutes at a time and can have packet loss for much longer.

2 of the major submarine cables between Europe and India have been cut in December and repairs will be done this month. So a large portion of Europe and East USA traffic is routed all the way from Singapore causing high latency (EU to India 300ms+ instead of 150) and packet loss during peak times. According to Tata this should be fixed by mid Feb.

Thanked by 3cfgguy Maounique varwww
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

leapswitch said: 2 of the major submarine cables between Europe and India have been cut in December and repairs will be done this month.

Perhaps, but it was not great before either. I am sorry for this situation, one day the indians will rise up and demand a normal internet, with such a big population at least the communications should work great.

• @leapswitch said:
    2 of the major submarine cables between Europe and India have been cut in December and repairs will be done this month. So a large portion of Europe and East USA traffic is routed all the way from Singapore causing high latency (EU to India 300ms+ instead of 150) and packet loss during peak times. According to Tata this should be fixed by mid Feb.

Thanks for mentioning this. I was wondering why all the pings to NL servers were so high all of a sudden.