Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone ready to give a dedibox-kidechire from online.net for rent ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone ready to give a dedibox-kidechire from online.net for rent ?

Any deals ? I really need one.

Comments

• What's your budget?

• i have 4 idle box, let me know your budget

• i have two - and they work like a busy pony hiha - so sorry, no deal with this ;-)

• @linuxthefish @sonic Check your inbox.

• PM me also @rahulks

• What's the price you are willing to pay?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2014

What sucks about all of the idle boxes people have is that they are barely worth resale. The next lowest package costs barely more than anyone else could charge you for the cost + any relevant fees + their time. The atom box comes out to what...roughly 7 USD?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Jar said:
    What sucks about all of the idle boxes people have is that they are barely worth resale. The next lowest package costs barely more than anyone else could charge you for the cost + any relevant fees + their time. The atom box comes out to what...roughly 7 USD?

I agree and don't quite get the obsession of having a kidechire. I had 3 of them but canceled as I did not have any real use for them.

I still have the SC GEN2 from online.net. It has the same CPU and RAM as the kidechire but has a 500 GB hybrid SSD drive which is 3x bigger then the kidechire. The cost on this server works out to $7.30 per month.

Also Deliminter has a Atom 230, with 2GB RAM and 100GB Disk for only $5.00 per month (when payed annually.) Smaller drive then the kidechire but still worth the $5.00.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Weblogics said: don't quite get the obsession of having a kidechire

I think it's just the cost. Euro 1.99 (i.e. $2.25) per month is extremely cheap and works fine for purposes like a long term seedbox (when a person already has buffers in TB on most of the trackers, like me :P). So yeah at that point 2.25 is << 5 or 7.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited January 2015

Weblogics said: I still have the SC GEN2 from online.net. It has the same CPU and RAM as the kidechire but has a 500 GB hybrid SSD drive which is 3x bigger then the kidechire. The cost on this server works out to $7.30 per month.

Getting an SCGen2 now, you have to plunk down a hefty 20 EUR setup fee, so it's not such a good deal anymore (or was in the first place, 3x the price for just the larger HDD).

Weblogics said: Also Deliminter has a Atom 230, with 2GB RAM and 100GB Disk for only $5.00 per month (when payed annually.) Smaller drive then the kidechire but still worth the $5.00.

The disk is not local, it's a SAN. But most importantly, you don't get unmetered bandwidth on that offer, only 2TB if I remember correctly.

• I typically pull 30-40MB/s upstream on my four kidechire's. I've never used more than 5TB in a month on any of them, but as someone else stated it's unmetered. I suspect delimiter can't sustain those types of speeds (or even if it does, it is capped at x TB).

All 4 running is around 120MB-160MB/s upstream, with possibility to reach up to 200MB/s. (50MB/s is the highest I've seen sustained for more than a few minutes).

... and it's $2.24/ea as of now, with Euro dropping another 0.35%. ^_^

• @krs360 is offering, right?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited January 2015

zevus said: with Euro dropping another 0.35%

For me it's a "rather different" situation :), so that's in part why I am looking to rent-out all of my spare ones rather than let them sit idle: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/42363/get-online-net-kidechire-for-paypal-or-bitcoin-dogecoin-darkcoin/p1

And don't suggest to cancel, this is the kind of a deal which you don't cancel, ever. :)

• @nexusrain @rahulks i'm also offering

• @nexusrain

Still have one that I have no immediate use for as work is too busy right now. If you should need it again do let me know.

• I need one for personal use if anyone is selling theirs.
    Thanks