Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fliphost.com down again
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fliphost.com down again

My VPS down.

Going to client area:

Comments

• Probably a hardware reboot or something silly and they didnt have a cron to auto start the MySQL Service.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited January 2015

Do people ever leave time for the companies to resolve problems or do they just run here and post a thread complaining straight away?

EDIT: How long has your VPS been down for?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
  • MercuryHeroMercuryHero Member
    edited January 2015

@trewq

About an hour, at the time I posted that. Now an hour and 40 minutes or so.

With their ticket system currently down I figured why not post here. I also emailed but I think the emails just go into their ticket system.

My node is on Dallas SSD btw. Same one that had the temporary issue overnight.

Edit. To clarify, still down and no word from fliphost. Boots but with IO errors.

• @MercuryHero said:
    With their ticket system currently down I figured why not post here. I also emailed but I think the emails just go into their ticket system.

Majority of the time the helpdesk system will login to the email create a ticket from said email and put it into the system, and mark the email for deletion.

If they monitor the inbox they'll see your email if not it'll going to the desk when it comes back online.

• We definitely monitor and fix things. It was a continuation of the earlier raid issue and we've been working on fixing it. It should be back up already (and for a while). Sometimes hardware issues just take a bit longer to fix.

Do apologize on the support system going out though. We're in the midst of upgrading infrastructure to add redundancy for that.