Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS in the EU for 16EUR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS in the EU for 16EUR

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited January 2015 in Help

Hello,

My friend need Windows VPS as he only know it. He need 6-8GB memory with ddos protection. He want to run gameservers.

Any suggestion? Or dedicated only?

His price is 16EUR

(we has a valid windows license)

Comments

• contabo? (although the CPU's seem slightly limited)

• @TarZZ92 said:
    contabo? (although the CPU's seem slightly limited)

well the ddos protection is.. a bottleneck : P

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

Increase your budget, or reduce your requirements.

My suggestion would be Winity REF link.

• wych said: My suggestion would be Winity.

his budget is much lower! & and cpu's they use have a very bad single core performance

• 5EUR for the Windows license, leaves 11EUR for 6GB RAM and at least 40G HDD (for Windows required), then that DDoS protected as well. And EU based. And must be KVM/HyperV/Xen.

Simple answer: Not going to happen. Ever. Neither in US nor EU. Zero chance.

• @wych said:
    My suggestion would be Winity.

Hidden ref links are totally not cool and you should be banned for that.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

Moved to Cest Pit.

• best guess: servdiscount.com SD-i5-750 Intel Core i5-750 4 (4) 2,66 GHz 3740 6 GB 2 SATA 2 x 1.000 GB 17,99 € (price includes german VAT)
    dont know about their administrational options or control panel, so one probably should ask first if and how installation of any windows os is possible and what about licensing...

• @William said:
    5EUR for the Windows license, leaves 11EUR for 6GB RAM and at least 40G HDD (for Windows required), then that DDoS protected as well. And EU based. And must be KVM/HyperV/Xen.

Simple answer: Not going to happen. Ever. Neither in US nor EU. Zero chance.

Ah sorry. Already has a valid windows license :)

• @ZweiTiger said:

Look for a KVM with Windows as an option, or a dedi with BYOL.

• Runabove? Refer to my signature.