Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InfinityCDN is here. Deliver content faster on any device... free! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InfinityCDN is here. Deliver content faster on any device... free!

2»

Comments

• @mikeyur said:

great, as the launch we have 35 pop, but we scheduled to add more within a month to better cover the world

• I never thought a CDN was so hard to setup, until I tried OnApp. The CDN would be working fine and then all of a sudden it would show an error (Bad Gateway, I believe) and I'd have to set it up all over again (until the next time the error occurred again). I also forgot the password for the FTP for my push CDN and had to reset it. I was told I'd have to use the OnApp API to change it (which didn't work at all) and then I had to contact them again for them to change it themselves. I've switched to KeyCDN and I'm glad I did.

@freaky_funky said:
    support ssl?

You can use the wildcard SSL they have for their own CDN hostname (which I believe is *.r.worldssl.net), but if you want to use your own SSL certificate, OnApp charges an arm and a leg. Instead of utilizing SNI so their can be multiple SSL certificates on 1 PoP, they use a single multiple domain SSL certificate on all of their PoPs. So your pretty much paying for a new multiple domain SSL certificate with all the existing domains on it and yours (which is at least a few hundred dollars).

• @ub3rstar said:

check where is Milan pop of your cdn ;-)

• hi, no, basic plan is free, you had 10€ and you need to consume at least 10gb bandwidth a day, or you will not be billed... so if free :-)

@matteob : I don't see any info about the basic plan or free cdn? except you meant the 10€ credit for free trial?

• @utama said:

Yes the website is not clear, we're changing it. Just spend < 0.01€ a day and you will not be billed. so is free!

You can check your last 24 hours cost on CDN resources -> Billing section.

For example. You enabled Nord America region and you will use 400MB bandwidth a day, youwill not be billed. If for only 1 day a month you reach 500MB you will pay only 0.1€ for that month.

Tomorrow we will update pricing page with a detailed description to better understand the pricing model. CDN is very very cheap and in most case, free :-)

• hi,
    based on all feedback we have optimized the website to understand the correct billing process. We did a little changes on prices but added the minimum paid usage. Below that limit, CDN is free.

Here the update http://www.domflow.it/cdnprices.php

Thank you for all customer that tried our CDN and sent us a very useful feedback

• hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited January 2015

Tested from 103 locations, only ping time of South America,Oceania and Africa are above 100ms, and traffic do redirect to nearest PoP in these areas.
    It's a pity orders from my country (china) are not accepted.

• @hiphiphip0 said:
    Tested from 103 locations, only ping time of South America,Oceania and Africa are above 100ms, and traffic do redirect to nearest PoP in these areas.

For Africa yes, we'r adding pop in south africa soon. For Oceania and South America, is strange, we had some pop on it, have you enabled Oceania and S. America regions?

• @matteob said:

No, orders could not be taken from china, so I simply use "domflow.r.worldssl.net" for test.

Oh wait, worldssl.net looks a bit familiar. I must have made a wrong test.

• @hiphiphip0 said:

Yes we blocked orders from china some months ago. (we already wrote the reasons on another thread).

Please keep in mind that domflow.it is under cdn but not all locations are active, only the most visited.

Regards

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

matteob said: InfinityCDN) can detect DoS and SQL injection and will filter for you

What does SQLi have to do with static content?