Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta testing - Free OpenVZ VPS for testing - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beta testing - Free OpenVZ VPS for testing

2»

Comments

• @shell, whats IP? Send an email to support please. I will have a look.

• Oops, there's a problem...

Out of Stock

• shell said: get 1 box running serverbear benchmark and speedtest to some location in my country 1. running script serverbear but not finish, stopped because vm reboot ? 2. running script and finished http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/01/09/FNP2XDX07SInCuuw 3. speedtest result not consistent, maybe other user doing some network test 4. vps suspended Suspension Reason: Network Abuse

At least, you could run a serverbeat benchmark script. I've just checked my email, got the VPS details but it got suspended, the reason given is "Malware", I check the mail time and see that I got the mail about my VPS got suspended after 3 hours of the first email about VPS details.

• teppeikunteppeikun Member
    edited January 2015

you do not have 128 mb ram openvz plan.
    maybe, it is better if you have vps 128 mb Ram with cheaper price,
    it helpfull for vps backup.

• @giang, i would suggest you to submit a ticket. There must be a reason why we would have suspended your account.

• @teppeikun, we can offer that. Just send an email to sales. You can use our online contact form.

• @Lewatan, right. We accepted 40 accounts so far and not willing to add more on the current node. We might roll out some more accounts on new server we would setup. Stay tuned.

• @tune said:
    shell, whats IP? Send an email to support please. I will have a look.

Ticket Created #TUNE-Kf024

@giang said:
    At least, you could run a serverbeat benchmark script. I've just checked my email, got the VPS details but it got suspended, the reason given is "Malware", I check the mail time and see that I got the mail about my VPS got suspended after 3 hours of the first email about VPS details.

haha i was just lucky, but terminated in few hours LOL

• Our beta testing program ending today. We will open our products for sell by tomorrow. If you are interested, please do visit our website.

Tunevps.com