Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! - 75% OFF ALL VPS PLANS FOR LIFE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! - 75% OFF ALL VPS PLANS FOR LIFE!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

HAPPY NEW YEAR SPECIALS! - 75% OFF ALL VPS OFFERS - LIMITED OFFER!

THIS WEEK 75% RECURRING DISCOUNT ON ALL OUR VIRITUAL PRIVATE SERVER PLANS. GET YOURS NOW!

Each VPS is connected to a 1 Gbps uplink!

• VPS LITE XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - € 5.99 monthly NOW JUST € 1.49!
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 256 MB SWAP
  • 25 GB HD
  • 250 GB traffic p/m- NOW 500 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €5.99 NOW € 1.49 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

• VPS BASIC XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - NOW JUST € 2.49!
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • 1024 MB SWAP
  • 100 GB HD
  • 1000 GB traffic p/m- NOW 2000 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €9.99 NOW € 2.49 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • PayPal
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL
  • Skrill
  • 2Checkout

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
SERVERIUS (NL) Ping and traceroute IP: 5.178.64.10

Comments

• You need to fix your OS Installer options, selected Debian 7, got Centos 6 instead.

• Had awful experiences with their distros of all kinds and their firewall setting blocking various things although they changed my IPs multiple times and said It wasn't them, it clearly didn't work like any of the other providers ive ever used.

• Don't see any good reason to trust this guy (I'm not only talking about the quality of his product, but also about the stupid games he's playing with his customers):
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/9742/stay-away-from-vpsslim-hostslim/p1

• @AutoSnipe Hahaha already got this with another provider as well. Very funny I have to say :D

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@AutoSnipe said:
    You need to fix your OS Installer options, selected Debian 7, got Centos 6 instead.

Thanks for the heads up. We are fixing that issue. Luckily you can reinstall it yourself also.

@HyperSpeed said:
    Had awful experiences with their distros of all kinds and their firewall setting blocking various things although they changed my IPs multiple times and said It wasn't them, it clearly didn't work like any of the other providers ive ever used.

Hi,
    Do you have a ticket #? I would be happy to look into it for you and maybe we can compensate the waiting time for you. We want for our customers is to be satisfied with our services.

@nexusrain said:
    AutoSnipe Hahaha already got this with another provider as well. Very funny I have to say :D

Under review indeed (the OS selector).

@dynweb said:
    Don't see any good reason to trust this guy (I'm not only talking about the quality of his product, but also about the stupid games he's playing with his customers):
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/9742/stay-away-from-vpsslim-hostslim/p1

Hi Dynweb,

The only way to find out is to actually be a customer. I am sure you will think otherwise. At the end, you can't please everybody but you can guarantee we try our best and hardest to satisfy every customer.

• @VPSSLIM said:

The only way to find out is to actually be a customer.

Have been through this, thank you. Worst experience I ever had with a provider. See the linked thread...

• I'm not sure whether VPSlim is playing dirty games. Maybe they are just overloaded.

I've been an almost stupidly loyal customer of theirs for ca. 2 years. And, clearly, not all is bad. One positive point, for instance, has been support. Whenever I opened a ticket an answer came quickly and usually they tried to keep me happy.

It's not litehearted that I leave them. I've had good times and sometimes my VPS worked very nicely and, again, their support was quick, friendly, helpful, flexible. And, unlike what I sometimes read from others, I was never ripped off or betrayed. To the contrary, VPSlim rather added something (disk space, Ram, whatever) on top or cut my price lower.

I don't know, what their problem is but it seems to me (subjectively, personally and I might be wrong) that it is to do with too much sales and to little back end to support it.
    I mean Serverius is a very fine DC. And they swim in bandwidth. I know that another customer of theirs sells racks with 10 Gb flatrate at a nice price. So that's about as good a basis for a hoster as one can get in Europe.

The reason for the sometimes all but dead and usually not well performing VPS I was given from day 1 was bad abusive clients. And that may well be true. But hey, after some months one has learned that lesson, no? I (personally, subjectively and possibly wrongly) guess that their hardware is brutally overbooked, too.

But whatever the reasons are, after 2 years I lost interest in reasons and, worse, I lost trust.

Nevertheless I wish VPSSlim the best of luck.