Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Euro2012, NOTFORNETOMX coupons - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Euro2012, NOTFORNETOMX coupons

124»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Regular prometeus VPS are like special offers given the quality involved.
    When he does some promotion it is even better :)
    I hope they dont get too greedy and always have it covered, I mean not selling more than they can handle, technical and human resources alike :)
    I missed the offer, but wouldnt trade an weekend in the mountains for even great and almost free VPSes :P
    M

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2012

@Maounique said: Regular prometeus VPS are like special offers given the quality involved.

When he does some promotion it is even better :)

I hope they dont get too greedy and always have it covered, I mean not selling more than they can handle, technical and human resources alike :)

these are the amletic questions each provider must respond every day (with a skull in his hand of course):

• It's this node full enough or I can squeeze it a little more?
    • Is the business stable/growing enough to pay another technician?

It's not about being greedy but about sustainability. What if I keep only 100 clients with an average spending of 3€/month? Would I be greedy? I think not. Would this business be sustainable? Again I think not. :-)

I missed the offer, but wouldnt trade an weekend in the mountains for even great and almost free VPSes

Maybe if you invited me I would have saved some hard work and nodes resources :-)

• @prometeus said: The special coupon for @netomx will be ready tomorrow... :P

What was it :$ ?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@djvdorp said: What was it :$ ?

Maybe tomorrow is.. tomorrow! =(