Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using uniwebhosting.com? - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using uniwebhosting.com?

Comments

• I have spoken with their so called agent via live chat ( on Serbian ) and when I asked how come the address was in NL few days ago and now it is Serbian address they responded owner is from NL we are running operations from Serbia. Okay, I asked where the company is registered they told me in Serbia. As far as I know they cannot register INC type of company in Serbia. You have two-three type of companies which you can register and INC is not one of them. Now she/he continued to convince me on chat that international the company is registered as INC and in Serbia it is as d.o.o. After I asked to provide me a proof about that as in online registar of firms I cannot find their she/he disconnected me from a live chat. For me that was enough proof as with simple d.o.o type of company you can do business locally and internationally. Unfortunately I did not taken any pictures as the conversation was in local languange. I would strongly suggest to not rent services on long term or even any term having in mind all these facts.

• DOO is same as LLC

http://www.mena.rs/kakopoceti/eng/llcregistration.html

also

harisp said: For me that was enough proof as with simple d.o.o type of company you can do business locally and internationally

is wrong

,,All kinds of legal forms can do business with other countries. Foreign operations is determined by the number of laws: the Law on Foreign Trade, Foreign Exchange Act, the Law on Customs Tariff, Law on Foreign Investment. ,,

still partially interested for this hosting provider , anyone with PIB number from uniwebhosting invoice ?

PIB number=VAT number

• Company in NL operation in Serbia with a fake company, not able to provide proof, company address changed within minute from NL to Serbia. Another fake address added. This is so fake that this should be banned here.

If you can read my comment in the first page that dealing with a company from serbia is same as dealing with fidel castro seems it was right.

• @nocom DOO is same as LLC meaning d.o.o registered company can do business with local people and people out of that country. Thats what I have said in my previous reply. This has been said also in the first sentence of the URL you quoted dude. I think you understood me wrong or something. And yea, there is no online proof that they are registered as DOO in Serbia ( as far as I could see, if I am wrong please share a link ).

• sorry harisp , my mistake

still waiting for PIB number to check legal part -- anyone with legal business name or PIB?

• @nocom No problem, it happens :D

• BuyAds said: Company in NL operation in Serbia with a fake company, not able to provide proof, company address changed within minute from NL to Serbia. Another fake address added. This is so fake that this should be banned here.

If you can read my comment in the first page that dealing with a company from serbia is same as dealing with fidel castro seems it was right.

I don't see your VAT number, is your address real ? house or business building - any img from your office if any, +43 660 4444490 - mobile or office phone? you are selling ads how many yrs?
    Tnx

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited January 2015

nocom said: I don't see your VAT number, is your address real ? house or business building - any img from your office if any, +43 660 4444490 - mobile or office phone? you are selling ads how many yrs? Tnx

The same phone number is given by MisterHost_NET on his website. Buysiteads and misterhost also share the same IP address. Definitely would not trust either of the sites...

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited January 2015

Yes we are also 10 years in business lol. My company is registered in malaysia operated from thailand but the owner is from netherlands but somtimes we let it to operate from some other places in the world hshshaha. This is the combination that 4n0nx trust. 4n0nx will you buy ads from me also lol?

• nocom said: I don't see your VAT number, is your address real ? house or business building - any img from your office if any, +43 660 4444490 - mobile or office phone? you are selling ads how many yrs? Tnx

• Sure, U37995622 (zoti media group), second destrict in vienna after the Uniqa building, ferdinandstrase 16 third floor. Free parking for thee hours included. Mo to FR from 9AM To 5:30PM (austrian time). Message me before you or any other comes so I can preoair the caffee ;)

• Jawohl :)

• 0660 is Mobile (Drei Austria).

• Tnx Buy Ads, ferdinandstrase 17 or 16? misterhost,seoo.info and resellertrust.com are yours i guess and all others marked with (zoti media group) or associated with tim.liton yahoo and b.sejdini yahoo

Tnx again , (maybe)cya at tea party

• I might actually take that offer when i'm in Vienna again at one point, any idea how to reach that by public transport? (I'd arrive at either Meidling or Hauptbahnhof if they ever finish it)

• Nocom its 16. 17 is living the owner and he moved the office in the building nr 16 since november.

William, you are welcome at anytime. From Graz to Praterstern. From there with U1 one station untill Nestroyplatz. From there is only 2min to our office.

And now back to the topic.
    Seems uniweb started to get listed as a fraud host: http://hostingclerks.com/threads/uniwebhosting-com-scam-proof-inside.5773/

• invalid VAT number
    VAT: ATU37995622

@william can you check U37995622 for me

bored? @buyads domain hostingclerks.com is yours

https://whoisology.com/archive_8/hostingclerks.com

your address ferdinandstrase 17is also fake for all your domains

can you post misterhost.net at hostingclerks.com like fradulent host no adress no phone nothing nada

is that you @24host

still waiting more info from uniwebhosting and Teo Jovanovic owner

• Not valid in EU VIES; however Austria has no public system to check company records - It is also NOT uncommon that it takes upwards of 2 years for Austrian VAT IDs to show up in VIES.

• @BuyAds said:

And now back to the topic.
    Seems uniweb started to get listed as a fraud host: http://hostingclerks.com/threads/uniwebhosting-com-scam-proof-inside.5773/

listed inside a forum hosted by... you. what a surprise... tells a lot about - guess who.

• BuyAds said:
    And now back to the topic. Seems uniweb started to get listed as a fraud host: http://hostingclerks.com/threads/uniwebhosting-com-scam-proof-inside.5773/

Listed by you, you mean? Or why else do misterhost net, buysiteads com and hostingclerks com share the same IP address?

Idk who you are, but you seem to be trying really hard to defame uniwebhosting.

• Hahaha yes all are mine.

• Nob4nx, when was unijunk famous lol?

• Just brief repost from LET without any proof that someone has been actually scammed. I am not defending host, but it's obvious that someone here is working hard in the background...

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @spirit

1. not partnered with hetzner
    2. fake company and address
    3. second fake company listed

Listing it as fraud company i think is enugh.

• LeeLee Veteran

@BuyAds said:
    spirit

1. not partnered with hetzner
    2. fake company and address
    3. second fake company listed

Listing it as fraud company i think is enugh.

I don't think so.

1. I could say I am a partner there just because I colo.
    2. Welcome to hosting.
    3. See 2 ^^

You seem to be trying very hard on this along with other members who you are clearly "partnered" with.

• Just i say the truth. I can understand that its hard in this business but like they destroy the market prices with all thise fake informations and + i got attacked by the paid uniweb posters (4n0nx and falzo). Well, we are just egalite, but am not lazzy :) to take other steps if they keep me attacking.

• LeeLee Veteran

Yes well this thread has only served to raise many more questions which I will check into and revert back on in due course once I chat to a couple of folks over at WHT.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • BuyAds said: i got attacked by the paid uniweb posters (4n0nx and falzo).

Oh pls. You're clearly mad.

• @jacobhere said:
    Ordered two weeks ago, happy customer so far.

Hurr durr you must work for uniwebhosting that's the only explanation.

• Ordered two weeks ago, happy customer so far.