Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the friendliest VPS provider that you have experienced? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the friendliest VPS provider that you have experienced?

Comments

• @Maounique said:
    On that note we have a lot of women here.

I know there are women here, but I didn't think you were...., which means I was right that you weren't a women?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2014

@Mun said:

Come on, you really expect an answer there? If you do, you are naive, if you expect the truth, you are crazy.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • Catalysthost ( @RyanARP ) - would win in that race for sure.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • @Maounique himself is friendly btw :)

• @Maounique said:
    Come on, you really expect an answer there? If you do, you are naive, if you expect the truth, you are crazy.

I like the mystery here ;-)

• Crissic and Ramnode.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • mpkossen said: I can only agree with the people you mentioned, @vRozenSch00n, except you forgot the one I admire most: @prometeus. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet him in real life due to unforeseen circumstances and bad planning on my end (and I honestly regret it to this day). But if you ask me, he is the friendliest, most honest and passionate person around here who really understands what hosting is about. So if anyone, ever, has any doubt about Prometeus (or iwStack, Iperweb, XenPower, or OVerZold): don't! They are simply the single best and friendliest provider out there. Period.

If I say that @prometeus is like a father to me, that would be a lie :) but based on the interaction in this forum and other forums, I can respect him like I respect my father :)

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @Maounique said:

Actually I dont really expect anything of truth out of you. You have a very strong opinion and it comes out. So I expect only your view point on the world at that is it.

In the past I have had my fill of how you see things, and you are on the far side of the spectrum when it comes to it.

I don't mean this to sound offensive or rude, it is just how you represent yourself here, and you are more then welcome to continue. I just take your words with the knowledge of the above.

The reason I was shocked to see you noted as a women was more due to your personality. If you are a women, you carry yourself with a fire that I don't see in most.

• @Mun said:

Its in the rules, you can't nominate yourself

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited December 2014

Serverian

RamNode

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @cassa said:

Um, who said I was nominating myself?

If I were to do a nomination it would be @ryanarp, give him 100% credit for a great service.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
    edited December 2014

Mun said: If you are a women, you carry yourself with a fire that I don't see in most.

1. One womAn, two women;
    2. That is sexist. Women can't be passionate about things? Can't hate wars, atrocities, crimes against humanity, war crimes, etc and hate state religions that bring them lately? Women were constantly "put in their place" by religions which used various gods and divine rule and justice to justify everything against them, from polygamy to mutilation and seclusion. Not to mention decide what they have to wear. Can't want privacy? I would have thought that is what women want and have much more reasons to hate than men.

If you would have said you though I am a woman from the ideas i support, then, maybe, I would have understood your reasoning, when you say I cannot be one (or I would be very rare among my supposed gender) because I have those ideas, then this makes me question your sanity again.

• @Maounique

On the contrary, I am not being sexist with my comment at all, I am simply noticing that you are different then others I have been around, and that you speak your opinion with a greater ferocity then I usually see, as shown by your post above. If I would have said that is incapable of a women, or that you couldn't be a women then I would agree with your statement. I however never put a gender to whom you were, I just no you as a heavily opinionated individual whom works for Prometeus, nothing more, and nothing less.

Once again, I mean no disrespect or harm by this comment.

• @Mun said:
    If I were to do a nomination it would be ryanarp, give him 100% credit for a great service.

No, I mean @GVH_Eric can't nominate Jon, because in real, it is himself

insert badumtss here

• @cassa said:
    insert badumtss here

Ahh bad quoting system made me think you were referring to a different part of the convo.

• @Mun said:
    Ahh bad quoting system made me think you were referring to a different part of the convo.

Yeah, it's bad. @mpkossen @lowendadmin fix dis

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2014

@Mun I say woman because I've never met anyone that holds a grudge as long as a woman, except you know who ;)

Mao still randomly bursts out with complaints about who I was two years ago (as seen on page two) like it's even relevant today. She never lets anything go. Habitual inability to move on with life. Whatever though. It's not my problem. I've got a beautiful little girl to take up my energy now. Energy better spent on family.

• @cassa said:
    Yeah, it's bad. mpkossen lowendadmin fix dis

Mpkossen can't fix anything in that regard from my knowledge, it is all @sysadmin, but I doubt he will do anything.....

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited December 2014

crissic (SkylarM) + hostus (AlexanderM) both are very good. the rest are normal

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Sal / @prometeus no doubt. Most skillfull too, as an added bonus.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • So far, for me, the friendliest hosting provider is IPXcore.

• W1V_Lee said: I don't really care for friendly providers, I would rather have honest, competent ones.

I agree with you. However, I personally like an honest provider who is also courteous and treats their clients in a friendly professional fashion.

• @ATHK said:

Sorry,i forgot to mention. I like Spencer & Nick at Ramnode.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • I think this is why we have the top provider poll! The ranking speaks for itself.

http://lowendbox.com/blog/top-provider-poll-2014-q3-the-results/

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • RamNode
    VPSDime

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Dr is best, he is great, DrServer company is most friendly company in whole hosting industry. I am in hosting field since 2000, and found them really good and prompt.

Thanked by 2drserver cassa
  • DigitalOcean & RunAbove - Coz of their fast Support
    DigitalOcean- They helped add my debit card manually which was not accepted by their panel within the en of the day
    RunAbove- They helped me increase my instance count from 2 to 20 within 24hrs

edited January 2015

Jar said: Habitual inability to move on with life.

You called me AND Prometeus a bunch of nazis and antisemites, added that to your signature trying to convince people not to support antisemitism by buying from Prometeus, all this while being a provider yourself and me saying nothing about your company, you cannot just say, hey, 2 years passed (already? OMG time flies...) there is a new me, I cannot be bothered to apologize for the old me and, after all, I was right because you said some people join the army to murder and rape with impunity.

• @Maounique said:
    You called me AND Prometeus a bunch of nazis and antisemites, added that to your signature trying to convince people not to support antisemitism by buying from Prometeus, all this while being a provider yourself and me saying nothing about your company, you cannot just say, hey, 2 years passed (already? OMG time flies...) there is a new me, I cannot be bothered to apologize for the old me and, after all, I was right because you said some people join the army to murder and rape with impunity.

Wow, talk about a grudge.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • 0xdragon said: Wow, talk about a grudge.

Just don't mention BuyVM...

Thanked by 10xdragon