Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PyramidServer - 2 Free VPS available.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PyramidServer - 2 Free VPS available.

Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
edited October 2011 in Offers

Don't know where i should put this on LET. :(

but i have 2 VPS free to honor Marco Simoncelli. I'm a big fans of him.

this is from my new node in Netherland/Holland so perhaps i'll get some test result and feedback from you guys. and also, to make this more valuable to him (Sic) i'm very happy if you're from Italy. But surely this isn't a big deal. ;)

use this link https://pyramidserver.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=58

for :

MS-58

Space 6 GB

RAM 128MB

Swap 256MB

Transfer 100GB

one IPv4 & still waiting allocation for IPv6

KVM Virtualization

Virtualizor CP

and use this (two) coupon code : "Marco" & "Simoncelli" to get 100% discount. recurring for 58 times

setup not instantly to avoid some abuser.

Thanked by 1kristal

Comments

• RIP Marco great rider. normally i would be happy from a free vps, but thinking about Marco makes me sad :(

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited October 2011

The Marco has already been taken and i got the Simoncelli one. I'll try sticking up a trac/apache install if it goes through.

I'm going home though in 12 minutes though for the night and someone is taking me to do laundry tomorrow so I'll be gone for most of the day. You have my address. Drop me an email for whatever testing you want done.

Thanks. Really need a personal trac somewhere off site.

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited October 2011

kristal said: RIP Marco great rider. normally i would be happy from a free vps, but thinking about Marco makes me sad :(

yeah.. i didn't eat anything for 24 hours after seeing that accident. :(

1 still available. don't use proxy/vpn while ordering, 100% you'll be marked as fraud.

edit: 0 available. thanks. :)

• drmike said: You have my address. Drop me an email for whatever testing you want done.

just a real test not like dd, unix/geekbench, wget-ing from cachefly. use it for whatever you want. IRC, tracker, anything legal allow. :D

if you fell the vps going slowly then raise a ticket. simple.

• Just a fyi and I really have to go home:

http://pyramidserver.com/tos

"We currently do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers. Except we describe different."

maybe

"We currently do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers except where we state differently."

anyone want to weigh in on that?

• @Mon5t3r: btw, excellent idea to honor Marco. I really appreciate that, thank u

• @drmike : thanks! i'll change it now. :D

• @kristal thanks. and thank you for your participation. :)

• Out of stock! lol =)

• @yomero :D sorry. only 2 available.

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

come on, Marcos memory is worth more, make it 200 available ;] ;] ;]

• @kristal Now you're just 'cashing' on Marcos' tragedy. Shame on you. ;-)

• kristal said: come on, Marcos memory is worth more, make it 200 available ;] ;] ;]

i wont. :)

torsurfer said: Now you're just 'cashing' on Marcos' tragedy. Shame on you. ;-)

hope he didn't do that.

• Mon5t3r said: recurring for 58 times

forgot to note this. the next (4-5 years?) recurring payment should not be more than $1 USD per month.

• ummm.... so free but not free?

• kristal said: come on, Marcos memory is worth more, make it 200 available ;] ;] ;]

..at same time around 1000 people died after earthquake hit south-east Turkey but that's just "news"...

• for > 4 years? i need that number (58) and in every single dollar in my pocket/wallet i always give it for charity. so this is not for me. you can cancel it after 58 recurring discount.

• no its no problem, i totally misunderstood, too tired, time to sleep :)

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited October 2011

Spirit said: ..at same time around 1000 people died after earthquake hit south-east Turkey but that's just "news"...

true.. i'm living side by side with earthquake, volcano eruption, etc. I already did the same thing, not big but i hope i can do something.

kristal said: no its no problem, i totally misunderstood, too tired, time to sleep :)

no problem mate. me too. 10:42AM here, and i'm still awake. :P

• ummm.... so free but not free?

Seconded on that. Please spell out the conditions of this offer.

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

as i understood he means 58 free recurring MONTHS, and after that ~1$ per month and you can cancel it anytime, but ill leave it, he said its for charity, anyway ill probably be dead by then, and u too :P

Thanked by 1drmike
  • Thanks but I would rather make sure. Some of us live on very tight budgets and even a buck a month is out of our price range.

• drmike said: Thanks but I would rather make sure. Some of us live on very tight budgets and even a buck a month is out of our price range.

Right now if I had a dollar I could probably get some mac and cheese and eat. I know what you mean Mike. I live on far less then most people would spend on cigarettes.

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

nah, i think u r just trying to save as much as possible, like buffet and other gazillionaires

• snort I have 4 trash bags of laundry ready to go and trying to get someone to take me to the laundromat before I spend the money in my pocket.

• I would take you Mike too bad you live to far away. :/

• Just time to dig out the duffel bags and do even more walking.

Was going to go this morning but the person who was going to take me canceled. I'll see if I can get the pastor or another church member of the church I help out on Thursdays to run me. Most of them are retired.

• Which NL DC? Can existing customers move there?? :)

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited October 2011

@drmike sorry been busy around this day. yeah, i'm thinking a little bit. and it's not fair to both of you. i'll change it to 58 times recurring for quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. 58 years? :D

i'm just realize after 58 times discount you'll pay around 6.xx USD in WHMCS. i will not doing that to both of you. exactly this is free. i just want use # 58 for Sic. so 1 dollar for charity or free forever is up to you.

@DanielM it's in Serverius DC. yes it can be. :D