Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

turnkeyinternet blackfriday deal is a trap, IPV6 for $50setup +$120 per year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

turnkeyinternet blackfriday deal is a trap, IPV6 for $50setup +$120 per year!

I order those blackfriday deal of turnkeyinternet. And submit a ticket for IPV6 address while waiting my box to be delivered. Hours later I a reply from their sales saying:

Hello the Ipv6 is only available on the modern servers not these deep discount legacy servers in an old area of our network. Ipv6 can be added, but there is one time fee of $50, and additional $10/mo cost (on annual thats $120 total per year). If you want ipv6, its offered on our modern servers, the $99/mo dual hexacore box for instance has it listed.

The server you selected clearly did not list the ipv6 as an option because its in the legacy discount portion of our network.

First time I see a provider charge that high price for IPV6. As almost every other provider is giving ipv6 free!
This is to remind other guys who what IPV6 avoid turnkeyinternet.

Comments

• just the moments I posting the thread, I get refund from them. Their refund is swift!

• Cool story.

• $50 setup & $120 per year?

How many IPv6 that you requested?

• what a waste of my time

• /64 as usual.

@c1bl said:
    $50 setup & $120 per year?

How many IPv6 that you requested?

• @O8ama said:
    just the moments I posting the thread, I get refund from them. Their refund is swift!

Wow

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I never trust anyone who advertises the monthly cost like its the bottom line and then says "oh I meant if you prepay for 3 years."

• Turnkey internet are thiefs. Just got an ivoice of $120 because someone was "ddosing me" they cant provide proof of it. Blaaaaaa

• thanks for the heads up, i almost almost felt soft to get one. thank allah for patience.

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 vimalware
  • @BuyAds said:
    Turnkey internet are thiefs. Just got an ivoice of $120 because someone was "ddosing me" they cant provide proof of it. Blaaaaaa

Uhh. Did the "ddosing" exceed your traffic limit or how did they determine $120?

• No. I have 10TB traffic free and i have used 4Gb untill the ddos. They posted onky a screenshot of ghe 4GB bandwidth, 2 days my server was down (they was investigating it lol) and they placed a invoice of $120. I will never pay it, they just did a trouble for his company because ill warn every user than asks something about turnkeyinternet.net. Am active in 5 webhosting forums.

• I got a small ddos on their shared hosting and they asked me to leave and gave me a full refund.

• I have asked them to check if can be added more ram in my server and tell me how much will cost me. They just added 2GB ram and placed a invoice of 100 or $120 (will post all screenshots latter in the turnkey review thread). They just want to rip people. They sell things cheap then rip the people. Thats how the turnkey internet works.

• zeitgeistzeitgeist Member
    edited December 2014

@BuyAds said:
    No. I have 10TB traffic free and i have used 4Gb untill the ddos. They posted onky a screenshot of ghe 4GB bandwidth, 2 days my server was down (they was investigating it lol) and they placed a invoice of $120.

shake head

• This is the price you pay for not paying the price initially.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • I won't say the deal is a trap, it's their business model.
    Dang, now I understand why @ernie left. One abusive customer, cost a lot of money.