Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 SecureDragon OpenVZ Vps to transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2 SecureDragon OpenVZ Vps to transfer

kristalkristal Banned
edited October 2011 in General

Hi, got 2 vpses to transfer if anyones interested. Transfer will be no problem as confirmed by SD.

Securedragon.net, 2x OpenVZ VPSs - O96B, PAID TILL 07/22/2012 & 08/04/2012,

specs each: 96mb ram, burstable 192mb, space 5gb, bandwidth 100gb (1% used), 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6 (temp testing), port speed 100mbps, basic management, WEEKLY BACKUPS

Valued at SecureDragon.net @ 19.90$ per year, can be yours for 7$ each.

Comments

• Why giving up?

• Hi Kristal

I'll take one of them.

Please PM me with what I need to do.

Thankyou

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I should point out that all clients must pass our fraud check so if you are a current client, then a transfer is no problem. If you are a non-client you will need to make a purchase in our system (I will setup a one-time $1 product in our system to allow for that).

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

@Asim: giving up due to SecureDragons servers beeing located in the Usa and i am from central europe. i need something closer.

btw: I must congratulate SD on their ticket support system, fastest and most helpful ive ever seen :)

• Sounds like a nice offer but don't know what I'd use it for since they forbid IRC. :/

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

@Kuro: its for the nearest future :) come on, be a man :)

• Well, I guess I could use it for a monitoring server. How good is the network connectivity?

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

okay, one vps gone. thank u @kiloserve

@kuro: would u like to test it yourself?

btw: little upgrade and the specifications of the remaining vps are:

OpenVZ VPSs - O96B, PAID TILL 08/04/2012,

105 mb ram, burstable 201mb, disk space 5gb, bandwidth 100gb (1% used), 1x ipv4, 1x ipv6 (for testing), port speed 100mbps, basic management, WEEKLY BACKUPS

price = 8$

• @kristal sure :)

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

sold. thanks @Kuro :)

• kiloservekiloserve Member
    edited October 2011

Thanks to @kristal for a nice offer and Joe @securedragon for a quick transfer and very quick responses to my questions.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

No problem. Glad to help out where I can. :)