Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hard drive let the smoke out... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hard drive let the smoke out...

2»

Comments

• nabonabo Member

@EricCubixCloud said: don't think they've used the name laptop since the 90s. :)

Still they're making advertisements with it:

;-)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • RandyRandy Member

@Daniel said: A few years ago (2007?), I had a Apple MacBook Pro's battery rapidly expand on my lap, horrible burns.

i always use a laptop fan below it so its much safer

and oh is your sausage still working? =)

Thanked by 2klikli Liam
  • DamianDamian Member

@nabo: That's the new iTable. It's designed to look like a pair of legs, so when you're sitting around a table at a conference, you can be trendy by pretending that you're sitting outside on the quad at Berkeley.

Thanked by 2nabo Liam
  • @Randy said: and oh is your sausage still working? =)

I'm going to pretend thats a joke :)

@nabo said: Still they're making advertisements with it:

The newer models are fine. The old design/model had a battery that was basically part of the shell.

• nabonabo Member

@Daniel said: The newer models are fine. The old design/model had a battery that was basically part of the shell.

I know. I'm using Apple hardware since the 90ies next to my Windows machines. That, however, doesn't stop me from making jokes on both sides. Be it Windows, Apple or .. ah, well... my Debian VPSes :-)

• @Daniel I never knew that! Wow, I would of sued the arse off them. Claim that it impacted your "social" abilities due to being scared of involvement during P.E lessons.

(Usually wins court favor :'])

Anyhow, what exactly do you think caused this to fry like that?

Thanked by 1Liam
  • @eastonch said: Claim that it impacted your "social" abilities due to being scared of involvement during P.E lessons.

I never did PE.

Thanked by 1Liam
  • @Daniel said: I never did PE.

Pfft, they don't need to know that. :] Who does P.E anyway these days? ;']

• @Daniel said: I never did PE.

That doesn't seem really healthy

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited June 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: That doesn't seem really healthy

Because it was usually always Football, and I never liked Football..

@liam said: Lucky, how did you manage that?

Its called not turning up.

• RandyRandy Member

@Daniel said: I'm going to pretend thats a joke :)

there is no need to pretend. you already know the answer :)

Thanked by 1Liam
  • @liam said: How does lying and facebook come into it?

Autocorrect translation:

Because it was usually always Football, and I never liked Football.

Thanked by 1Liam
  • @liam said: How does lying and facebook come into it?

Auto correct :(

• JacobJacob Member

Do you play checkers instead of football @Daniel?

Who's watching Sweden kick England's ass?

In other words we have a terrible team, The match against france was pretty even and both had a good chance, I doubt they will be as lucky this time.

@ElliotJ said: Because it was usually always Football, and I never liked Football.

• How 'bout them Saints!

• @Jacob said: In other words we have a terrible team, The match against france was pretty even and both had a good chance, I doubt they will be as lucky this time.

Thats because our team does not work as a team, they focus on scoring individual goals for their own ego's.

@Jacob said: Do you play checkers instead of football @Daniel?

Everyone knows World of Warcraft is superior to everything.

• @Aldryic said: How 'bout them Saints!

Hmm?

• @Daniel said: Hmm?

I was assuming the Football reference was for Euro Football. Saints are a US Football team... just a little innocent trolling :3

• @Aldryic said: I was assuming the Football reference was for Euro Football. Saints are a US Football team... just a little innocent trolling :3

Oh. You confused me there.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Talking about football, this is the first time I'm totally ignoring how is doing Italy, damn work!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • nabonabo Member
    edited June 2012

@liam said: I was supporting ireland, but after the 4:0 defeat, I'm not sure if I can take it much longer.

Typically Event-Fans. ;-)