Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My blueVM VPS down again,again and again, but I cannot restart it from the Control panel.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My blueVM VPS down again,again and again, but I cannot restart it from the Control panel.

My blueVM vps down seven times last night, now I try to restart it in the control panel, but the restart cannot works. Nothing works in the control panel
Can u tell me what is the control panel can do?
Last time I have post about this problem in Augest ,
There is only a blog there , wordpress
Server is openlitespeed , only less then 100 IPs a day.
I hope to send a ticket but when I acess the https://bluevm.com/
I find the popad cannot be closed , so I cannot click the login Button.

Uptime from uptimerobot.com
70.84% (last 24 hours)
95.83% (last 7 days)
94.14% (last 30 days)

Comments

• Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk.

BlueVM has pretty much deadpooled now.

Thanked by 2ATHK TheKiller
  • Thank you for opening a thread. Some operators will appear soon to help you out. Meanwhile be patient.

• it's node down, you won't be able to boot your vm via control panel for sure.

My 3 VM with them already been like that for few months, well now just wait for expired and get over with them

• When will the bluevm close?
    Up for a few minutes , down again,,,,
    So sucks

• @oyang said:
    When will the bluevm close?
    Up for a few minutes , down again,,,,
    So sucks

just dont use bluevm again. simple as that. find another vps provider.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • At least yours is up sometimes. Mine is still down.

• Jump ship. Simple as that.

Thanked by 2k0nsl Mark_R

• Hello,

Our system has automatically detected that this ticket hasn't been replied to in the last 6 hours, so our system is automatically flagging this ticket to our support manager for faster resolution. We apologize for the delay and we want you to know we take support promptness very seriously. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best Regards,
    The LEHD Support Bot

• LA is still dead for like 2 weeks now!

BlueVM KVM - Offline - 0.22% uptime

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I have had serious issues in LA with frequent crashes and high steal cpu, so, after a month or more I asked to be moved to the east coast, since then, my VM is up 100%. Been some 6 months since then, I believe.
    LA always had issues, but the east coast is worth the money for a non-important service (I use it for RDP purposes).

• It was a good run. Time to use that $130 DO credit, I guess.

• emgemg Veteran

My advice is to cancel your BlueVM VPS as soon as you can. If you are lucky, your VPS may reappear long enough to backup any critical data. Move to a different provider.

I abandoned my BlueVM VPS in July. They made various public promises that they were fixing their problems, but I have not seen any change. Despite their long term, consistent history of failing to deliver reliable VPSs to their customers, they continue to advertise new specials on LowEndBox.

There are some (such as Maonique) who say that they have had decent service from BlueVM, but they are counterbalanced by the frequent posts of many others whose VPSs were down for days, weeks, and longer periods.

You have been burned once already. Do you trust them to provide reliable service going forward? Based on my own experience and the many threads from others with similar experiences, I would not. Here is my review:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/31333/bluevm-review-definitely-not-recommended-avoid-bluevm

• Do you happen to have a ticket number?

• @bluevm All of them that are not answered! :)

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited November 2014

aggressivenetworks said: All of them that are not answered! :)

That isn't currently very many (34 total in the queue, of those about 12 are awaiting some specific event to happen)... So in theory we may have already replied to this person's ticket. (Proof in case you want it: http://pbrd.co/1xaSFO1)

• @Bluevm I was just messing around!

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited November 2014

@BlueVM said:
    (Proof in case you want it: http://pbrd.co/1xaSFO1)

That shitty image is proof? sorry .. but it means nothing.

How about you get off the forums, do your job, fix your poor failing service and try to make good with the few existing clients you have left..

Thanked by 1switsys
  • s7.kvm.ca already dead for 3 weeks... :(

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • BlueVM said: are awaiting some specific event to happen)

Like your service to have good uptime?

Thanked by 3ATHK switsys user123
  • Thanks everyguys, I have back my website finally, really for many times , for the vps had been down for a few times again, I will transfer it to linode,,

• @hotsnow said:
    s7.kvm.ca already dead for 3 weeks... :(

same here, just let it die

edited November 2014

I do not say i have good service, I say I have good service for the money.
    I mean, kvm 512 for 10 $ a year is less than others charge for the IP.
    Of course i dont like lack of IPv6 and the LA KVM servers are a joke, but I consider I am getting enough for the money worth, and something on top of that.
    I used to have way better service in the past with BlueVM, but still for the money it costs now, in the east, i get more than money worth, so, I am happy with that.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    I do not say i have good service, I say I have good service for the money.
    I mean, kvm 512 for 10 $ a year is less than others charge for the IP.
    Of course i dont like lack of IPv6 and the LA KVM servers are a joke, but I consider I am getting enough for the money worth, and something on top of that.
    I used to have way better service in the past with BlueVM, but still for the money it costs now, in the east, i get more than money worth, so, I am happy with that.

Funny thing, they act as nothing bad is happening on their nodes :/

Thanked by 1switsys
  • emgemg Veteran

@Maounique said:
    I do not say i have good service, I say I have good service for the money. I mean, kvm 512 for 10 $ a year is less than others charge for the IP.

Your comments sound reasonable, but I am hard-pressed to think of a use case for a VPS that is not always available when you want it. I suppose if you keep it for development testing or similar sporadic tasks, you could schedule around BlueVM service outages, but only if the outages do not last too long.

No, I do not mean when it is down for weeks, I asked to be moved in the east and since then it works. A bit oversold, but I dont expect anything else.
    In LA, indeed, that is a basket case, but in buffallo, it simply works for years, in my case.

• @ATHK said:
    How about you get off the forums, do your job, fix your poor failing service and try to make good with the few existing clients you have left..

Thats 34 tickets more than we have "Awaiting Reply"... If you have tickets waiting for reply you should be actively replying or changing the statuses to keep clients up to date... I hoped that it was something all hosts just did...