Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virtual visa card - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virtual visa card

2»

Comments

• @DalComp said:
    nadz Open an account with Bank BNI, and you can use their VCN feature for free. It's similar to VCC and can be requested on any amount via SMS, well as long as you have enough in your account. Helped me a lot with some online transactions.

Any information other banks that offer similar things bro?

:)

• @sirmbhe said:

Not that I know of. BNI was the first for sure. There is Mandiri debit online but it's more like using your card for online transactions, while BNI is generating new virtual card details for each request. I don't have and have not tried Mandiri, though.

• @nadz - Something like Entropay maybe a good choice then.

Thanked by 1nadz
  • @DalComp said:
    Not that I know of. BNI was the first for sure. There is Mandiri debit online but it's more like using your card for online transactions, while BNI is generating new virtual card details for each request. I don't have and have not tried Mandiri, though.

Okay than, thanks for the info ya broh

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Opened Account at Neteller. Received $5 from A Relative & Paid him. Then, the option of verification was enabled. Uploaded Scanned Passport, they verified Me in 1 Minute. After that, created a VCC. First VCC is Free, afterwards $3 is charged. Max 5 VCC's & A Plastic Card ($13 Charge) can be ordered. No Yearly / Monthly Maintenance Charge / Transaction Charge. It's a MasterCard that's Accepted worldwide.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Opened Account at Neteller..... It's a MasterCard that's Accepted worldwide.

Has anyone here successfully set up and verified a PayPal account with a Neteller card?

• You could always get a preloaded VCC? I know here in Australia they are good for Paypal verification etc.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@aglodek said:
    Has anyone here successfully set up and verified a PayPal account with a Neteller card?

I've done so ;-)

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • aglodek said: Has anyone here successfully set up and verified a PayPal account with a Neteller card?

Works like a charm.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @DalComp said:

Use debit mandiri and then add funds entropay via mandiri VBV (Verified by Visa). you must activate mandiri sms banking before.

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • Maybe you can inquire to some local banks where you are and see if they can provide a virtual visa card? Cause when I tried inquiring in a local bank here I was told that they have cards that can only be used for online transactions.