Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS reselling options requested
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS reselling options requested

Pals,
I need vps providers which can compete with LEB prices.Already working with a few providers but looking for a more options (location wise). I mostly buy in memory slabs either 4gb/8GB sometimes 16GB. Please note that I am looking for Netherlands, UK, Germany or France based providers (other European locations can also be considered but ideally the companies should be based in europe or UK.
Providers accepting credit cards will be preferred (not processed by paypal or skrill).
Please suggest.

Comments

• ausaus Member

Summer host?

• ?? what about it ?

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • How much are you looking to pay for UK?

• Why don't you get your own server & virtualize that ?

• Hey,

We would be happy to arrange a good offer for you at our French Location. We allow Bank Transfers or PayPal, and have some competitive prices.

If you could either PM me or head to our website (www.superior-networks.com) and open a ticket, we can work something out with you.

Thanks

Ryan

• @linuxthefish well for uk it depends on the slab. My german and netherland provider is given me a competitive bracket for 4G/160G/4T/6IPv4/8 user creation (usd 60/yr) with 1$/month for extra IPv4
    @Stephenlzzy well i am really thinking about it but I will have to get sometime out from customer service and system admin work along with sales lookout. I have a plan to get a server but time constraint. But please suggest me a startup dedi, should i go for proxmox free or Solus if I plan it?
    @SNetworks1 Thanks for stepping up. But i really need some provider with a credit card acceptance option (point is it should not be processed by paypal or skrill). I will get in touch :)

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited October 2014

@immy: You can contact us via [email protected]. We have just launched our new 10Gbps Netherlands VPS: https://greencloudvps.com/kvm-10gbps-vps.php
    We will have discount pricing for resellers :)

• @immy
    If you're still interested in being a reseller for VENETX, please add me on skype : VENETX

I could do for you $7/month LEB pricing for your needs such as 8gb ram, 100gb disk space, 1gbps connection, unmetered bandwidth, ddos protected, 1 IPV4 location FRANCE.

I do take in credit cards from Stripe, and 2checkout.

We do have instant setup via our billing panel and vps panel.
    If you go to https://venetx.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=8 and use promotion code :
    LowEndTalk77%

You will only pay $6.90/month

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • @immy said:
    Stephenlzzy well i am really thinking about it but I will have to get sometime out from customer service and system admin work along with sales lookout. I have a plan to get a server but time constraint. But please suggest me a startup dedi, should i go for proxmox free or Solus if I plan it?

Haven't used proxmox, always use SolusVM as i'm much familiar with this so also suggest you SolusVM. It also depends on virtualization you need.

You can purchase from GVH's C2758 for start (I'm using it myself & pretty satisfied with it because of uptime & solid network)

Let me know if you'll need any kind of help in set upping any thing :)

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We are accepting credit card, and we have reseller plans. Please send a message to me what are you need.

• @NDTN Thanks man I will get back to you.
    @StephenIzzy Thanks man, I will look into it.
    @VENETX, Thanks bro for the great offer man we will discuss it.
    @charlie Thanks bro will get in touch.

• Hey everyone I will get in touch. @gtrax I think you like the offers.
    @NDTN I am sendin an inbox. @StephenIzzy I will PM you to discuss. @VENETX Your offer is really tempting :) @charlie Inboxing you

• @wych Bro I do not want to offend but is VPS container reseller is the same as hosting reselling ? one is ovz/kvm reseller the other is cpanel/whm reseller? you got my thread closed :(.
    If it is the same than fine but I did not want to mix the ovz reselling and cpanel reselling.

• @immy said:
    wych Bro I do not want to offend but is VPS container reseller is the same as hosting reselling ? one is ovz/kvm reseller the other is cpanel/whm reseller? you got my thread closed :(.

1) No there not the same thing, I didn't say they were.
    2) I close your thread; a mod would have looked at it and probably took the same view as me.
    3) You didn't clarify you were looking for webserver reselling on a virtual server forum.

BuyVM has some reseller acc's I believe if you are still looking.

• You should check BuyShared (From BuyVM) & Crissic offers for Webhosting Reseller, Both are super cheap & well known brands.

• @wych Thanks for BuyVM suggestion
    @StephenIzzy Thanks, yeah tried to get one from crissic but it was out of stock. Will try to get one from francisco :)

• @immy said:
    wych Thanks for BuyVM suggestion
    StephenIzzy Thanks, yeah tried to get one from crissic but it was out of stock. Will try to get one from francisco :)

You should know what you're getting as 2 days ago i suggested that to one of my client, & i felt ashamed by seeing load averages around 6.83 7.11 7.91.

Well it's a VPS indeed, submitted a ticket & support was very rude.

• @StephenIzzy said:
    i felt ashamed by seeing load averages around 6.83 7.11 7.91.

Is that the BuyShared server? These have 2xL5639 which can allow a load of up to 24 without any performance impacts (load of 1 = 100% utilization of 1 CPU core).

• @aus said:
    Is that the BuyShared server? These have 2xL5639 which can allow a load of up to 24 without any performance impacts (load of 1 = 100% utilization of 1 CPU core).

Yes, it's from buyshared.

Check this out :

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2014

@StephenIzzy said:

Well it's a VPS indeed, submitted a ticket & support was very rude.

Not quite :)

It's a single very large KVM on a full L5639. The Adaptec 7805's perform poorly on the 2.6.32 kernels and since we're using cloudlinux we can't use anything newer. We do a KVM layer so we can run whatever kernel we want under it.

If you felt someone was rude just let me know and I'll personally look over the ticket.

Francisco

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • @StephenIzzy said:

I don't see any problems with the load.

• @Francisco said:

Thank you for your explanation, actually i haven't saw load like these in my life so was a bit upset & couldn't imagine that you're using 2xL5639.

@StephenIzzy said:
    Thank you for your explanation, actually i haven't saw load like these in my life so was a bit upset & couldn't imagine that you're using 2xL5639.

Er? A load of 9 on a 24 core box is nothing....

I just rebooted the box since Cloudlinux itself is acting up but:

top - 22:14:07 up 5 min, 1 user, load average: 8.86, 5.15, 2.16
    Tasks: 670 total, 24 running, 644 sleeping, 0 stopped, 2 zombie
    Cpu(s): 26.3%us, 13.2%sy, 0.0%ni, 56.5%id, 1.6%wa, 0.6%hi, 1.3%si, 0.6%st

plenty of spare CPU and the SSD's are still more than fine considering they do 80 - 100MB/sec constant reads.

Cloudlinux is kinda like OpenVZ in the sense of loads. A single user ramping up loads and maxing out their CPU/etc can make the node side say it's running 500 loads but really it's a single user forkbombing their 1 core VPS and causing no issues for anyone else.

• since we are on a buyshared thread now, @Francisco - Can i buy more I/O limit on a reseller plan? 2MB/s are... not much.

@William said:
    since we are on a buyshared thread now, Francisco - Can i buy more I/O limit on a reseller plan? 2MB/s are... not much.

I'll fiddle with increasing the base numbers some :) The limit doesn't affect file downloads and such, just IO work loads.

Francisco

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

If you are looking for anything in the US, you can try out GSVPS reseller.

https://www.gosmartvps.com/reseller

• I don't know but this thread never got anywhere as most people got confused between VPS (Virtual Server) reselling and Webhosting reselling.
    What i was looking for was OVZ reselling options where I can get pre-buy resources and than resell them to my clients.
    I have a few deals already but looking to have some options in europe and uk.
    I will be looking for 4-8Gig RAM/8-12 users/12-16 IPv4/ 4-12TB bandwidth/200-500Gig Hard drive.
    At the moment I am getting good deals to be honest so provider will have to match 4G RAM/8 user/6 IPv4 /6TB bw/240G hard in 62euro/year and another provider in germany giving me 80usd/year extra IPv4 are 1usd/month. So please drop comments here or inbox me (locations europe/uk, type OVZ and if you accept credit/debit cards powered by stripe/2CO/worldpay/CCnow etc - please no paypal).
    Thanks in advance.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2014

Hello,

@immy we are selling xen VPS with cloudstack ui.

You can manage and resell the VPS as you like.

We have shared hosts or dedicated hosts.

We are located in France.

It is hourly charged so the cloudstack account is free.

https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

If you prefer a dedicated xen host you'll have to contact sales department.

Feel free to ask any questions and try our service.

Have a nice day

• Sady said: Well it's a VPS indeed, submitted a ticket & support was very rude

Let me try to guess: the name starts with "A" and fininish with "c"?

:p

@Francisco: I have not relation with your way to manage your company and money BUT I'd like to suggest (if you allow me) to think about the idea to create 2 different teams to support: ONE with only the GOOD GUY and the other only with the BAD GUY. Maybe you will see after a while which side is growing better.

Waiting for reseller's offers here too. I can see them only in the others forums. :(

edited December 2014

DragonDF said: @Francisco: I have not relation with your way to manage your company and money BUT I'd like to suggest (if you allow me) to think about the idea to create 2 different teams to support: ONE with only the GOOD GUY and the other only with the BAD GUY. Maybe you will see after a while which side is growing better.

That's just it, there isn't such a thing as 'good guy' and 'bad guy'.

Lets be real here. You asked quite a bit of my guys. You had tickets going for days, etc, because you were nit picking certain parts. You're welcome to share your ticket to prove me wrong, but I'm fairly sure if you were paying the price you were with many other hosts, they wouldn't have told you to stop being stubborn, they would've sent you packing.

Aldryic's a fantastic worker and minus the people that completely disregard our AUP/TOS, you'll have a hard time finding people complain about the quality of support he, or any of the other workers, provide.

Francisco