Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for reliable alternative for INIZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for reliable alternative for INIZ

Dear all,

My INIZ yearly is almost up for renewal, but in light of recent events I may be looking for an alternative. Everything is OK at the moment, but you never know.
If the offer/price is right I would consider moving.

Currently I have:
- Amsterdam based
- 2GB RAM + vSwap,
- 2TB Traffic
- 100GB disk (don't need this much)

Can anybody offer (almost) the same?

kind regards, Henk

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

RamNode, HostHatch are both good NL alternatives

• Offtopic: If you like the service of Iniz but you are not sure for the future pay a little bit extra and buy monthly... That's the smart choice, cause it is hard to find good provider which is capable to make enough profit to be stable on LET /LEB prices (my personal opinion)

If most customers stay it's highly improbable company to go down... If they go one by one snow ball effect can be expected

PS I read that management will stay for next six mont's you can test them on monthly bases for that period and even more...

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • Completely agree with @coolice.
    Don't jump the boat long before the new owners are given a chance to prove that they're not going to sink the ship.

• LeeLee Veteran

BeardyUnixGuy said: Don't jump the boat long before the new owners are given a chance to prove that they're not going to sink the ship.

I think his point is that he wants another yearly deal, it's perhaps not the best idea to jump into another year with INIZ until we see more from the new owner.

• henkbhenkb Member
    edited October 2014

You guys are right, I think I will just stay. The yearly price of the yearly is about 42 dollar. So instead of 6 x 7 dollar, I will continue with the yearly.

It's a good company until now, so let's see what the future will bring us.

But still, if somebody somebody has an alternative, it is always good to have a plan B.

• @henkb said:
    You guys are right, I think I will just stay. The yearly price of the yearly is about 42 dollar. So instead of 6 x 7 dollar, I will continue with the yearly.

But still, if somebody somebody has an alternative, it is always good to have a plan B.

maybe you could ask them about monthly billing? Even if it's a bit higher you could save a lot.

• @henkb said:

Depending on your plan, we can switch you to monthly (assuming its 2GB should be no problem) if you are in doubt. We should be all sorted by next week so email would be sent sometime soon. Still have some contracts requiring additional docs to change ownership.