Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[UK] TinyKVM - $35/year KVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[UK] TinyKVM - $35/year KVM VPS

ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep
edited October 2011 in Offers

TinyKVM is proud to introduce our new unmanaged budget Tiny KVM VPS plans.

• 128 MB Dedicated RAM
  • 3 GB Dedicated Disk Space
  • 500 GB Transfer (Gigabit (1000mbps) Network)
  • 1 CPU Core

This UK KVM VPS can be yours for only $35 per year! Order Now at http://tinykvm.com

Comments

• Test IP please?

• ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep

You can ping 146.185.21.1

Thanked by 1torsurfer
  • I wish I could test these on a quarterly or monthly basis
    5GB at least would have been superb. I know you say these are 15K raptors and hence expensive

• I wish I could test these on a quarterly or monthly basis
    5GB at least would have been superb. I know you say these are 15K raptors and hence expensive

• ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2011

One of the reasons these are discounted over the plans on our ramhost website is due to the fact these are annual pay plans.

We will be adding $25/year KVM plans in Kansas City with slightly more storage space than these in a couple of weeks time.

Everything in Europe costs more :-)

• camargcamarg Member
    edited October 2011

Asim said: I wish I could test these on a quarterly or monthly basis 5GB at least would have been superb.

same goes for me. quarterly with ≥5GB hdd would be great

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2011

3GB of disk is just fine for setting up a small private VPN or similar. On how many of your LEBs do you people actually use more than 2GB (after removing the leftover dd test file)?

• True that but still paying for a full year is what I am reluctant for

• dmmcintyre3dmmcintyre3 Member
    edited October 2011

rds100 said: 3GB of disk is just fine for setting up a small private VPN or similar. On how many of your LEBs do you people actually use more than 2GB (after removing the leftover dd test file)?

The only VPS I have with less than 2 GB disk used is one with 2 GB disk space. (Used as a proxy and DNS server)

• @rds100 My 12 gigs are maxed out. Had to actually ask for a little extra space for a couple of days a few weeks ago.

• A KVM installation uses more space than a OpenVZ one

• AsimAsim Member
    edited October 2011

yomero said: A KVM installation uses more space than a OpenVZ one

I agree

• @ramnet
    LEA posted your TinyVZ offer too. What are the CPU specs and how much cores you get in that plan? Ty

• A netinstall of Debian 6 plus nginx, php & sqlite, with a make & gcc environment, amounts to ~670 mb.

Oodles of room to spare for your app!