Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best License Reseller - or go with original
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best License Reseller - or go with original

EricLimaBEricLimaB Member
edited October 2014 in Help

Hi, I am wanting to know who is the best license reseller out there.
LicensePal and LicenseCube are decent.. I am needing a SolusVM license and I am wondering If I should go with some reseller or just buy it at solusvm.com.

I have tried LicensePal, they provide licenses. But Support isn't great, and I can't find anywhere to order additional slave licenses(I might be just being stupid and not look around much). Submitted a ticket few hours ago.

I am looking forward to buy more licenses, such as cPanel+Add-ons and etc etc.

Any recommendations or "get yo hands off of LicensePal"?

Thanks.

Comments

• ausaus Member

Go with LicensePal/BuyCPanel or just SolusVM direct. LicenseCube is selling some of their licenses (not SolusVM) illegally.

Thanked by 1EricLimaB
  • EricLimaBEricLimaB Member
    edited October 2014

@aus said:
    Go with LicensePal/BuyCPanel or just SolusVM direct. LicenseCube is selling some of their licenses (not SolusVM) illegally.

Oh. Thanks!

BuyCpanel VS Licensepal.. What could be better?

EDIT: I just ordered one Slave only Master from Licensepal. However, the license activation seems to be not automatic..
    http://www.licensepal.com/manage/knowledgebase/28/How-fast-are-SolusVM-licenses-set-up.html
    ??

• ausaus Member

I've never tried LicensePal, so no comment. BuycPanel has been great for me.

Thanked by 1EricLimaB
  • @aus said:
    I've never tried LicensePal, so no comment. BuycPanel has been great for me.

Thanks, I am hoping to see some more reviews.

• Not used LicensePal, but haven't had any issues with BuycPanel though.

Thanked by 1EricLimaB
  • @TekStorm_James said:
    Not used LicensePal, but haven't had any issues with BuycPanel though.

Ah! Thanks. Seems like BuycPanel is more famous or used more frequently than LicensePal?

• The only problem is if you buy Solusvm license from license pal it'll work out a tad more expensive then buying from solus directly? I believe because of the VAT they add

• @MSPNick said:
    The only problem is if you buy Solusvm license from license pal it'll work out a tad more expensive then buying from solus directly? I believe because of the VAT they add

As I ordered one a while ago, still not activated, but didn't add any VAT. $2.25 for Slave only + $9 for slave.

• @EricLimaB said:
    Thanks, I am hoping to see some more reviews.

Hey EricLimaB, Thanks for your interest in BuycPanel! I see you are still on the edge of deciding things here but if you have any questions about our services feel free to contact me through PM on this website or you can contact our sales team at [email protected].

Thank you

• Thanks.

• BuyCpanel has my vote. I always used them in the past and currently :) Never had any issues.

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited October 2014

LicensePal for SolusVM license.

BuycPanel for cPanel license. (Highly recommended since they have their own 24/7 cPanel expert support team. Also, not to mention their fast response time.)

• Why would you buy from an "agent", instead of SolusVM directly if there is no price advantage, never mind VAT or no VAT...?

• ausaus Member

@aglodek said:
    Why would you buy from an "agent", instead of SolusVM directly if there is no price advantage, never mind VAT or no VAT...?

BuycPanel's support is much, much better than SolusVM's.

• @aus said:

To be clear: are you implying they provide better tech support than SolusVM of SolusVM CP after purchase?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I used BuycPanel for all My Licenses. Where I see low price than BuycPanel, I just knock them, they do the Price-Match :-) The reason behind choosing them, not others is that they have dedicated team to solve your query. Most of the licensing Company don't provide this. BuycPanel's support is very fast. Highest 1 Hour :D Balaji from Their Support Team is awesome guy ;)

• ausaus Member

@aglodek said:

Yes, and sometimes much faster.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • I've been using buycpanel for years for all my license needs (minus solusvm, litespeed, cloudlinx and kernalcare - get these direct). Paul K from buycpanel support is wonderful to deal with both via ticket's and over the phone when ever I've had issues with licenses.

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

1+ for buycpanel

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • Just go direct to SolusVM for a Solus Licence, its decent value and you get all the support included, of which you may or may not end up needing.

• @SNetworks1 said:
    Just go direct to SolusVM for a Solus Licence, its decent value and you get all the support included, of which you may or may not end up needing.

Solus direct support is shit.

• personal experience.
  • robohostrobohost Member
    edited October 2014

@GoodHosting said:

• personal experience.

Same as yours

• personal experience.
  • i recommend licensecart

• @GoodHosting said:

• personal experience.

Personally they have been quite good, far better than the support from other licence providers like WHMCS, but I guess everyone does have very different experiences with support, its just the way it happens.