Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodhosting.co - Invoice paid, 72 hours passed and no services deliveried
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Goodhosting.co - Invoice paid, 72 hours passed and no services deliveried

sonicsonic Veteran
edited September 2014 in Help

I aksed for custom offer here
http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/34677/looking-for-windows-vps-7-month#latest

then i decided to try goodhosting.co service. At first i ordered 2 VPS and get deliveried arround 48 hours.

After that, I ordered 2 more VPS and paid via Bitpay
http://i.imgur.com/LYRnklW.png
http://i.imgur.com/pWYvZ9I.png

But I havent received VPS until now.

I contacted via Livechat but no respond, submited 1 ticket and no respond.
He said me SPAM and ask me wait 72 hours.

@goodhosting said:
"Our deployment window is 72 hours, as stated in our offers, and our website.

Please stop spamming our LiveChat and LowEndTalk because you can't read."

Yes, 72 hours passed, no VPS!

Please let me know what to do now?

Comments

• Let me guess, 73 hours have passed? :)

I would think it has something to do with the fact you paid with Bitcoin.

• I am sure they'll have your services up and running, its not like a lot of hours have passed more than the 72 hours.

• Unfortunately, their BitPay is somehow bugged. After payment, it would show up as unpaid. Have you saved the payment invoice? If not, contact bitpay to get it and contact goodhosting.co with the invoice ID and they would fix it.

• He usually doesn't delay deployments try springing up a ticket for that and you should be getting a reply .

• It's weekend guys, let him has his vacation!

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited September 2014

@0xdragon said:

Let me guess, 73 hours have passed? :)

I would think it has something to do with the fact you paid with Bitcoin.

I have many service with other providers and always pay via Bitpay and never face any problem.

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    He usually doesn't delay deployments try springing up a ticket for that and you should be getting a reply .

I dont know main reason why they delay. Ticket submited but no respond.

If they want Paypal, i can send paypal, no problem.

• @sonic said:

I have six servers with them. I bought them with bitcoin and I didn't have confirmation of payment for all of the orders paid with bitcoin. They solved it in a few days after I submitted the invoice ID.

• Hello,

We use BitPay for our BitCoin payments, and unless you specifically send us the Invoice or Transaction IDs from BitPay, some transactions do not notify our servers of completion. This has to do with a multitude of factors (WHMCS being bad, CloudFlare not helping, BitPays servers don't retry upon failed API request...)

Either way, open a ticket instead of bitching here.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

@GoodHosting said:
    Hello,

We use BitPay for our BitCoin payments, and unless you specifically send us the Invoice or Transaction IDs from BitPay, some transactions do not notify our servers of completion. This has to do with a multitude of factors (WHMCS being bad, CloudFlare not helping, BitPays servers don't retry upon failed API request...)

Either way, open a ticket instead of bitching here.

@sonic said:
    I contacted via Livechat but no respond, submited 1 ticket and no respond.
    He said me SPAM and ask me wait 72 hours.

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited September 2014

Someone must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

• If this is who I think it is, then he didn't in fact open one ticket; it was one ticket only after our staff merged the 10 SPAM tickets it had come from. It's worth noting that for every LiveChat we receive, an internal Support Ticket is created; which adds another ten or twenty to that figure if we got to the point of calling it spam.

Also @sonic , you're the same person that tried to make a LowEndTalk thread about this when the order was only 2 hours past, and the BitCoin transaction hadn't even been confirmed yet. I've just looked at our tickets, and I don't see any Service Provision tickets leftover.

Can you confirm that your order shows PAID and ACTIVE under "Services" ?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @GreenHostBox said:
    Someone must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I did, but I feel much better after a cup of tea and a Dayquil.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2014

It's worth noting that for every LiveChat we receive, an internal Support Ticket is created.

This is helpful information. It should help to avoid unintentional spamming of your ticket system.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

GoodHosting said: I feel much better after a cup of tea and a Dayquil

I recommend Jack Daniels. It kills bacteria... good for health in any condition and age... strongly recommended in flu occasions... just add little lime so you can say that you are getting vitamins.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@drserver said:
    I recommend Jack Daniels. It kills bacteria... good for health in any condition and age... strongly recommended in flu occasions... just add little lime so you can say that you are getting vitamins.

On my side, I prefer to kill the flu with Rhum! You feel like a pirate, when you start your day with rhum instead of coffee! ;)

Thanked by 2drserver AndreiGhesi
  • @davidgestiondbi said:
    On my side, I prefer to kill the flu with Rhum! You feel like a pirate, when you start your day with rhum instead of coffee! ;)

I don't think there's an h in rum, unless the piracy added it (yohoho).

@drserver said:

Sadly there's no JD available.

Thanked by 2gestiondbi drserver
  • Everyone knows when you are sick, your choice in alcoholic beverages should be either Irish coffee (whiskey coffee, bourbon maybe) or Hot Toddy

• GoodHosting said: I don't think there's an h in rum, unless the piracy added it (yohoho).

There is in the other official Canadian language ;)

• @texteditor said:
    Everyone knows when you are sick, your choice in alcoholic beverages should be either Irish coffee (whiskey coffee, bourbon maybe) or Hot Toddy

Do I even want to know what "Hot Toddy" is ?

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited September 2014

hot toddy, also hot totty and hot tottie as well as hot whiskey in Ireland, is typically a mixed drink made of liquor and water with sugar and spices and served hot per wikipedia

Great Granny made her's with honey, shine, nutmeg and cinnamon at 96 she claimed it was what kept her healthy.

• @GoodHosting said:
    If this is who I think it is, then he didn't in fact open one ticket; it was one ticket only after our staff merged the 10 SPAM tickets it had come from. It's worth noting that for every LiveChat we receive, an internal Support Ticket is created; which adds another ten or twenty to that figure if we got to the point of calling it spam.

Also sonic , you're the same person that tried to make a LowEndTalk thread about this when the order was only 2 hours past, and the BitCoin transaction hadn't even been confirmed yet. I've just looked at our tickets, and I don't see any Service Provision tickets leftover.

Can you confirm that your order shows PAID and ACTIVE under "Services" ?

Hello,

Livechat show that you're online so i try to contact you, but no reply from Livechat.
    I dont know it creates Internal ticket and make you feel spam.

I've just got ticket replied and give as much as detail so hope you solve my ticket soon.

• @GoodHosting : hello, when will you reply to my ticket XYQ-0316-LIU

• @drserver said:
    just add little lime so you can say that you are getting vitamins.

I am using this as an excuse next time!

• GoodHosting : hello, when will you reply to my ticket XYQ-0316-LIU

This not resolved yet?

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited September 2014

@Noerman said:
    This not resolved yet?

Not yet, no reply from my last reply (27/09/2014 19:50)
    Still waiting to see how they work :))

@GoodHosting lost my next 50 VPS orders :))

• @drserver said:

Hahahahaah I'm sorry I'm just rolling around laughing, you've made my evening.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • same as mine,vm status still unknown from 03/09/2014 until now, was pm @GoodHosting 3 times without response

• @robohost said:
    same as mine,vm status still unknown from 03/09/2014 until now, was pm GoodHosting 3 times without response

Sorry to hear that, i dont know why he is still online LET daily but doesnt solve this.

• @sonic said:

Sure he hasnt responded; but I do not see you giving him a reference or link to confirm it on BitPay as requested.