Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS

Hello,
I am planning to create a web based proxy site and a wordpress based site. Both of these sites will be new, so there will be not much traffic at start. For this purpose i need a reliable VPS. I like to pay yearly and my budget is $15/year . Any suggesstions about provider or specs that will suite my requirement ?

Comments

• I can offer 512mb ram, 50gb space and 2 IPS with 350gb transfer for $15/year. Strictly no spam though. If you need higher specs let me know and I'll figure something out for you.

• Ramnode do a $15/yr plan

• gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

@XFS_Duke said:
    I can offer 512mb ram, 50gb space and 2 IPS with 350gb transfer for $15/year. Strictly no spam though. If you need higher specs let me know and I'll figure something out for you.

okay. I think 350gb transfer per month ? how much vswap it will have ? Is there any reviews of your service ?

• gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

@hostnoob said:
    Ramnode do a $15/yr plan

Thanks i check it but the i think ram is quite low, 128mb ram/64mb vswap isn't it ?

@add_iT said:

Thanks for your suggestion. I search a bit about GVH and i found that there is not enough good reviews about them.

• GVH is the best isp i worked with never worry about those reviews they do have a good support

• @gihan said:
    GVH is the best isp i worked with never worry about those reviews they do have a good support

are you serious?

• I am serious my friend previously i used budgetvm but GVH is better than thatwith their prices i found thereis no downtime for my vps for past 6 months

• gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

@gihan said:
    I am serious my friend previously i used budgetvm but GVH is better than thatwith their prices i found thereis no downtime for my vps for past 6 months

Thanks. I will keep it in my mind. If i don't get any further good deals than i will try them.

@yywudi said:

Is there something wrong that happened to you while using GVH ? or have you any bad experience with them ?

• @gorengo said:
    Is there something wrong that happened to you while using GVH ? or have you any bad experience with them ?

during the past 6 months use, there're 5 or 6 times IP change/location change, and... I can't remember the total downtime then. is that bad experience?

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited September 2014

crissic maybe?
    @SkylarM

I have many VPS with them, all working good

• @Devonius said:
    crissic maybe?
    SkylarM

I have many VPS with them, all working good

Yes their service is pretty good. I also use their service about two to three months and they had great uptime but they don't allow proxy sites. That's why i want to buy VPS from another provider.

• How about these mean deals? We can adjust where needed to fit your needs!

VPS256

256MB RAM

256MB vSwap

2 CPU cores

15GB HDD space

150GB traffic

1 IPv4

$13.50/year

http://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

Let us know, we're quite flexible!

• @MSPNick said:
    How about these mean deals? We can adjust where needed to fit your needs!

First of all i need 2 ipv4 to use SSL with my site, secondly 150GB traffic per month or yearly ? Everything else looks fine.

@XFS_Duke said:

I think Duke's deal was quite good. Duke how to order this service if i want to ?

• @gorengo said:

We can do another IP for you. Yes please contact me

• @MSPNick said:
    We can do another IP for you. Yes please contact me

How i can contact you e.g via email ? Or pm you ?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited September 2014

Hi

You can pm me and I'll sort this account out for you now (-:

Alternatively, you can order and then open up a support ticket here;

http://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

• Is it me or is your website down for the count at the moment? Safari reports "Server cannot be found"

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited September 2014

@tarasis said:

Looks like it, working on it now.

And we're back.
    Thanks! ;-)

• gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

I got no more good deals here. So i am thinking to try another place. I found that @XFS_Duke deal was fine but he is not telling me how order this. I also PM him but no reply, think he's busy.

@MSPNick said:

Thanks for your offer buddy but this deal is not the one that i am looking for :) .

• @gorengo said:
    I got no more good deals here. So i am thinking to try another place. I found that XFS_Duke deal was fine but he is not telling me how order this. I also PM him but no reply, think he's busy.

Thanks for your offer buddy but this deal is not the one that i am looking for :) .

Let me know what you require and I'll sort this out for you :-)

• Thanks buddy.

@MSPNick said:

I am getting the following deal for $15.50/year.

512MB Guaranteed RAM
    512MB VSwap
    2 CPU Cores
    50GB HD space
    1500GB Bandwidth monthly
    2 IPv4
    3 IPv6
    1Gbps

• Thank you all. Going to buy one from @tragic

• i can set you up with a vps 2cpu @ 3.5 xeon E-3 1270v3 4GB Ram 60GB drive 1GB connect 4TB bandwidth 2IP's $6.00 Monthly PM me for info Las Vegas Location

• gorengo said: i need 2 ipv4 to use SSL with my site

That hasn't been the case for quite a while now and with Windows XP discontinued you can finally assume support on every system that's even remotely up-to-date.

• @Clancoms said:
    i can set you up with a vps 2cpu @ 3.5 xeon E-3 1270v3 4GB Ram 60GB drive 1GB connect 4TB bandwidth 2IP's $6.00 Monthly PM me for info Las Vegas Location

How to order ?

• I can offer

Node server is Dual E5-2620 v2 with RAID 10 SSD

1 vcore

256bm ram

4GB SSD RAID 10

250GB bandwidth ( we can do more for you )

1 IP address

Orlando

HostDime Datacenter

@ $12/yr

• edited October 2014

if you're paying 15 then I'd throw in 500GB bandwidth + 1GB SSD extra + 128mb ram to the guarenteed part

• @solarhack said:
    How to order ?

Go here https://www.clancoms.com/billing/vps-hosting.php click on the order now button