Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Withdrawn.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Withdrawn.

serverianserverian Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

Withdrawn.

Thanked by 1Ndha

Comments

• Got one :)

• Could the previous offer's buyers also get $2/year IPs? And, do you have an ETA for IPv6?

• Wot, dat IP pricing

• @introducial said:
    Could the previous offer's buyers also get $2/year IPs? And, do you have an ETA for IPv6?

Unfortunately no since we are out of IP on that VLAN and can't add more.

IPv6 is ready. You can open a ticket to get it.

Thanked by 1berkay
  • hey @serverian, is this being offered on the same node as the original one?

• @Caveman122 said:
    hey serverian, is this being offered on the same node as the original one?

The specs are the same. However, no, we don't have only one node :)

Thanked by 1Caveman122
  • @serverian said:

Oh, that's sad. About IPv6, will do soon. Thanks.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited September 2014

I was just working on setting up my IRC bouncer plus KiwiIRC and i got disconnected from the VPS :(

What's wrong? Something gone wrong with the IPv6 setup on the node?

Edit: Oh well, time for a quick shower

• ReyRey Member
    edited September 2014

I'm searching a cheap vps to run an ircd demon. Why often is allowed znc (or psybnc?) and not IRC (Unrealircd?), it doesn't require a lot of resources and now the kids are in minecraft (I mean for ddos) :)

edit: Are Eggdrop allowed?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Why?! I payed $15 2 weeks ago :(

• Any idea how the routing on this compares to the routing on the first node? Or are they the same?

• What, nice way to screw those of use over who paid the $15 a few weeks ago haha :-P.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Needed 3 Minutes to add IPv6, dam fast.

• @netomx said:
    Why?! I payed $15 2 weeks ago :(

@catalystium said:
    What, nice way to screw those of use over who paid the $15 a few weeks ago haha :-P.

Erm, it was $7 2 weeks ago as well.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @joodle said:
    I was just working on setting up my IRC bouncer plus KiwiIRC and i got disconnected from the VPS :(

What's wrong? Something gone wrong with the IPv6 setup on the node?

Edit: Oh well, time for a quick shower

You received a DDoS attack 2 minutes after you received the VPS...

• @Rey said:
    I'm searching a cheap vps to run an ircd demon. Why often is allowed znc (or psybnc?) and not IRC (Unrealircd?), it doesn't require a lot of resources and now the kids are in minecraft (I mean for ddos) :)

edit: Are Eggdrop allowed?

Check my reply above ^ and this is why we don't allow it.

• @user123 said:
    Any idea how the routing on this compares to the routing on the first node? Or are they the same?

Same network.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited September 2014

@serverian said:
    You received a DDoS attack 2 minutes after you received the VPS...

Yeah i saw the ticket reply. It's really weird... Only did an apt-get update && apt-get upgrade...... :(

And btw, ZNC is allowed right?

said: ZNC within cloaked IRC networks

And KiwiIRC is just a web-client (https://kiwiirc.com)

• @serverian Playing mind games!

• tortautortau Member
    edited September 2014

Huh. My payment & order was canceled
    /me scratches head

• I'm sorry for the ones whose orders cancelled and refunded but I've had enough really. Every single time we post an offer here on LET or LEB, we get multiple DDoS attacks which causes downtime and lots of stress.

• assholes are always going to be assholes...sucks that they have to ruin it for everyone =(

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I think someone attacks vpsdime and GVH. because VPSDime and GVH provides high-end VPS.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@serverian said:
    Erm, it was $7 2 weeks ago as well.

Maybe I got it wrong, sorry buddy

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

serverian said: I'm sorry for the ones whose orders cancelled and refunded but I've had enough really. Every single time we post an offer here on LET or LEB, we get multiple DDoS attacks which causes downtime and lots of stress.

This ^^

My towel has been thrown in too, this place is just a trouble magnet, I am not saying everyone here causes issues but I am saying that it is now guaranteed for some hosts that if you post an offer you get attacked in one way or another.

Thanked by 2vimalware geekalot
  • tarasistarasis Member
    edited September 2014

Thats terrible, sorry to hear about the troubles you've had @serverian & @AnthonySmith. As someone relatively new to here, thats disappointing to hear & horrible that people feel the need to attack your business.

I can only presume they feel threatened by your seemingly solid services (I say seemingly I've only had a VPSDime server a couple of weeks, and its been great thus far. I wish I'd seen this offer earlier in the day, oh well.)

One last addition, thank you @serverian for the deals that you have done. If you hadn't done the recent birthday one I don't know if I would have actually ever tried your service. Having done so though, I have been keeping an eye out for the Storage VPS's coming back in stock.

Thanked by 2jh vimalware
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

These pussys, no hobbys and just DDOS providers. Get something to do in your live as just pissing other people off.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    My towel has been thrown in too, this place is just a trouble magnet, I am not saying everyone here causes issues but I am saying that it is now guaranteed for some hosts that if you post an offer you get attacked in one way or another.

You already use CloudFlare, what's the problem?

• @theenter said:
    I think someone attacks vpsdime and GVH. because VPSDime and GVH provides high-end VPS.

GVH high end you say? Damn most of the providers I am with must be on the god tier then, you should get on my level.

• So wait, did everyone who ordered this get their order cancelled? That's a huge bummer. :(