Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend a Package Forwarding company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend a Package Forwarding company

TheKillerTheKiller Member
edited September 2014 in General

Hi,

I want to send a Laptop to my friend in Pakistan from Amazon. As Amazon do not ship to there, I can buy from Amazon and then ship through forwading companies.

Which would be the best company for this purpose?

I have searched a few on Google:

1- Viabox.com,
2- MyUS.com,
3- Stackry.com,
4- shipito.com,
5 -bongous.com,
6- eForward.com.

Please recommend me reliable service if you have ever used.

Thanks

Comments

• I've had a solid experience with mailboxde.com, if you can order from the German Amazon website.

• said: 4- shopito.com

Did you mean shipito.com? If so I've used them a couple of time in the past. Nothing to complain about.. they were fast and helpful and the fees are fairly reasonable.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited September 2014

MyUS are good, if you aren't too fussed about paying more for fast service + shipping (they charge a little bit more on some days for same-day shipment). They have quite a few carriers for all budgets. On my second package (first was worth about $1000 (cost about $100 to ship, heavy and large, arrived in 3 days to Australia) and this one about $400 ($60 to ship with urgent shipping fee of $20 on a Friday afternoon), so...

They also have really cut price shipping for members (however, membership has a $20 setup fee w/ $7/mth retaining fee).

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • Nick said: Did you mean shipito.com?

Yep