Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite VPS control panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's your favorite VPS control panel out of these 2 ? If there are others, feel free to suggest them :)

1. favorite VPS control panel?41 votes
    1. Virtualizor
      26.83%
    2. SolusVM
      73.17%

Comments

• We use SolusVM but when we deploy out other node we will be using Virtualizor.

• I like control panel made using my hands like many providers have.

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited September 2014

We use SolusVM but we would love to try Virtualizor soon and see how it functions.

• @serverboss said:
    I like control panel made using my hands like many providers have.

Are you a developer or a provider?

• I voted for SolusVM from the options because it's the only one I've used.

I think @Francisco has the best panel out there though with Stallion. I heard plans for DNS and load balancing to be integrated but not sure what the status with that is now.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@kcaj said:
    I voted for SolusVM from the options because it's the only one I've used.

I think Francisco has the best panel out there though with Stallion. I heard plans for DNS and load balancing to be integrated but not sure what the status with that is now.

Slow but still progressing. I've been working on EU things as well as some other projects related to Frantech instead of BuyVM.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

@kcaj said:
    I voted for SolusVM from the options because it's the only one I've used.

I think Francisco has the best panel out there though with Stallion. I heard plans for DNS and load balancing to be integrated but not sure what the status with that is now.

That's a proprietary control panel for buyvm.

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited September 2014

Ali1 said: That's a proprietary control panel for buyvm.

Well aware of that. Random fact, I sold you the domain wired9.com a few years back.

• Proxmox VE

• I have voted for SolusVM as it looks and acts perfect. In Bluevm i have used feather and also tried virtualizor from drserver.

Feather: Is not cool.
    Virtualizor: It is good....

I haven't installed them but as a user i am comfortable in SolusVM.

• lukesUbuntulukesUbuntu Member
    edited September 2014

proxmox ve & created my own control panel, gotta love bootstrap but.
    Virtualizor looks okay from demo and virtkick looks promising https://demo.virtkick.io/

• I have to admit...from a user's point of view, I would prefer SolusVM.

• i dislike solusvm but all of my vps providers use solusm, so i have to say i hate them all the providers and the vps i run.

• You're missing a lot of options.

• GoodHosting said: You're missing a lot of options.

OPEN NEBULAAAAAAAAA

• We use SolusVM that's the better one.

• Ali1Ali1 Member
    edited September 2014

@kcaj said:
    Well aware of that. Random fact, I sold you the domain wired9.com a few years back.

from WHT? so we know each other :)

@lukesUbuntu said:
    proxmox ve & created my own control panel, gotta love bootstrap but.
    Virtualizor looks okay from demo and virtkick looks promising https://demo.virtkick.io/

Yes virtkick looks promising, but it's not even out in beta yet :( you made your own control panel? demo?

• WebVirtMgr is great also, waiting for the billing system. https://github.com/retspen/webvirtmgr

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

From a client perspective, I like chicagovps's vps control panel which is directly intrgrated with the whmcs. This makes it much easier to remember one username and password to administer vps as well as login to bill details etc. Much rather this system than having a hard solusvm username to remember with a different password and url to log into.

• @risharde said:
    From a client perspective, I like chicagovps's vps control panel which is directly intrgrated with the whmcs. This makes it much easier to remember one username and password to administer vps as well as login to bill details etc. Much rather this system than having a hard solusvm username to remember with a different password and url to log into.

Didn't they hack their SolusVM?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2014

@aus said:
    Didn't they hack their SolusVM?

Not sure, I know at some point in time when they got hacked that they said it was due to some Solusvm vulnerability but that is as much as I know in terms of accuracy

• @risharde said:
    Not sure, I know at some point in time when they got hacked that they said it was due to some Solusvm vulnerability but that is as much as I know in terms of accuracy

I believe they (not others) hacked their own SolusVM to bypass licensing. There is a thread about this, not sure about the validity though.

• @edan said:
    WebVirtMgr is great also, waiting for the billing system. https://github.com/retspen/webvirtmgr

edan said: WebVirtMgr

that looks interesting. billing system under development?

• Ali1 said: Are you a developer or a provider?

I am a developer. Not a VPS provider still :P

• @Ali1 said:

Not yet, hope there are WHMCS plugin soon.

• Ali1Ali1 Member
    edited September 2014

Webuzo gives Virtualizor bonus points :)

@Zen said:
    Proxmox.

Proxmox is great too.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

At the moment in from my point of view virtualizor is best package on the market.

• Proxmox VE

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

@drserver said:
    At the moment in from my point of view virtualizor is best package on the market.

+1, and the support are very helpfull.

• and SolusVM just sold out.