Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server

124»

Comments

• @HostNun said:
    [spends past week or so handing out bushels of $50 free credit]

[refuses a single $59 refund]

I will have a refund out to you today as I just got a cancellation confirmed.

• @HostNun

Yea and it is surprising he is still not fully banned here, He said he was changing his ways, and if you saw my recent posts towards him I was trying to believe him, but enough is enough, Didn't he say he now has a 100% refund guarantee and no matter what he will refund you, funny lies lies lies.

I am sorry you had to go through this crap, you have a company and he wants to play games, he has to understand you and many others are not 16 who love playing games.

I hope you get a refund soon.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @jnguyen said:

Good news for the customer.

• Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Stevie

Again the situation was completely out of my control. I wasn't playing games, all I was doing was forwarding replies back and forth. I understand it's my issue to deal with but honestly to say that I was intentionally trying to screw him over is really quite harsh. It wasn't my fault, it was just my problem.

• @jnguyen

I am not looking to fight or anything, but I remember that you said that if a user wants a refund you will give it. Also if you are having trouble to get the server to cancel and get the money back, you should have still given hostnun back the refund the same day it was requested. I understand being a server reseller is hard at times, and you can not predict the bad stuff that happens, but you should have still refunded the money fully the same day.

I am a bit upset at you, since you can do much better then what you are doing, I guess i still have a little light in my heart that says there is hope for you, but that light is getting dimmer and dimmer, so please try to ignite the light.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • His server has been refunded.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited September 2014

Alleluia!

• @Stevie said:

I am sorry you had to go through this crap, you have a company and he wants to play games, he has to understand you and many others are not 16 who love playing games.

I hope you get a refund soon.

Learned my lesson. Frankly I'm here because money doesn't grow on trees. Hard to turn down a $59 offer at those specs regardless of the host, because why not do something against every last critical bone in your body. Sometimes I like to empathy-LARP as a deaf white cat so I can walk into various blatant, flaming traps against my instincts (so fun). #Praying for the hangers-on. :)

re: playing games, ageism + turning Jon into a scapegoat for the ~spooky mystery~ behind 0.5 months of not being able to access the server is probably way off the mark, mate.

Thanked by 1ATHK