Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need $20 A Year cPanel/WHM Reseller Account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need $20 A Year cPanel/WHM Reseller Account

I need a $20 a year cPanel/WHM reseller account. Please help me out! :)

REQUIREMENTS:
5+ Accounts
Bandwidth: 500GB+
Disk Space: 50GB+

Comments

• No... No...

• stallionstallion Member
    edited September 2014

Just a quick tip. many hosts will offer you such hdd and bw but rest assured they wont let you use it. There are plenty of ways to fool customers. 20 $ A yr means around 1.5 $ a month. 500. gb bw for 1.5 $ is unreasonable expectation and impossible for a host that isnt a summer host.

• @stallion said:
    Just a quick tip. many hosts will offer you such hdd and bw but rest assured they wont let you use it. There are plenty of ways to fool customers. 20 $ A yr means around 1.5 $ a month. 500. gb bw for 1.5 $ is unreasonable expectation and impossible for a host that isnt a summer host.

https://vpsboard.com/topic/3953-buyvmnet-shared-5year-resellers-200month-dedicated-ipv4-ssd-raid/

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2014

Do not open multiple threads for same or mostly same request. You had enough answers in your previous thread, you could ask there the updated request.

This behavior could be taken as spam, sometimes...

Anyway, again, buyvm is the cheapest offer that is on air atm. Search as much as you want, you will not find a cheaper or with better specs offer. Really.

• I have been very happy with mmy $2/mo Cpanel Reseller from BuyVM. It has performed great and a company that is pretty trustworthy.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • @jvnadr said:
    Do not open multiple threads for same or mostly same request. You had enough answers in your previous thread, you could ask there the updated request.

This behavior could be taken as spam, sometimes...

In all fairness, I locked the last one because it had turned into a queue of people telling the OP he was out of his mind.

Thanked by 2jvnadr Noerman