Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheers to RamNode & Nick A - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheers to RamNode & Nick A

Comments

• RamNode cooperates with GVH? Won't ever buy a RamNode product again.

• @tr1cky said:
    RamNode cooperates with GVH? Won't ever buy a RamNode product again.

GVH purchased RamNode services*

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @tr1cky said:

Ramnode offer a service, and GVH paid for that service. Why should Ramnode turn a customer down?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @tr1cky said:

Why? To RN they are a paying customer, and thus should be treated as anyone else would be.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • alexhalexh Member
    edited September 2014

tr1cky said: Won't ever buy a RamNode product again.

Yep, moving my services away this morning too. < /sarcasm>

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MunMun Member
    edited September 2014

@tr1cky said:
    @alexh said:
    [that's better]

Really guys? Are you that childish? Come on now.... sigh

• alexh said: tr1cky said: Won't ever buy a RamNode product again.

Yep, moving my services away this morning too.

What a moronic attitude you two have.

• @kcaj said:
    What a moronic attitude you two have.

Some people don't get business.

Thanked by 2hostnoob Amitz
  • A darn shame.

• @Nick_A knows his shit.

A+

• @GoodHosting

This was posted in reviews, but his post dont fit the review guidelines, I already flagged this post.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@tr1cky said:

Cooperate? He bought a VPS from us with DDoS filtering like anyone else would. We do the same sort of filter tweaking for anyone who has a Staminus IP with us as needed.

• @Stevie said:
    This was posted in reviews, but his post dont fit the review guidelines, I already flagged this post.

Odd, I saw it in Providers at one point; now it's under Reviews again.

Although, he did post screenshots of the ticket, so technically it's a review now.

• @jnguyen If I were you, I would ask @mpkossen to close this thread...

• I just find it a tad ironic that he can't rely on his own "best in class" dc to host his own site. Really says something when you put your customers in a dc you can't rely on to host your own site. And it has nothing to do with redundancy here, he went to ramnode after cc (and his own "level3 techs") were unable to keep his site/server online. Whmcs hacks, Solusvm hacks, ddos attacks. All have required people outside his staff/dc to fix.

Thanked by 2davidhezzler zimbo
  • @jnguyen Never got my $50 credit from your last sham of a thread. What gives?

• @davidhezzler said:
    jnguyen Never got my $50 credit from your last sham of a thread. What gives?

http://tbx.me/IQB.png

Could have something to do with it I imagine

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • @MattKC said:
    I just find it a tad ironic that he can't rely on his own "best in class" dc to host his own site. Really says something when you put your customers in a dc you can't rely on to host your own site.

Actually, it's called redundancy. Most providers host their main site on a different provider in case something happens to their personal nodes that their website is still up for clients to be able to get notifications of down time. It's a lot more secure, and it's just a way for providers to work together and establish good relations. I see nothing wrong with it, if anything I'm more inclined to host with a provider that is willing to diversify and cooperate with his fellow competitors.

Thanked by 3ElliotJ hostnoob ATHK
  • Seems like GVH is just ignoring my order of extra IPs. Also they're ignoring my damn ticket. Lost $3, oh well, let's move on!

• @iKeyZ said:

He shouldn't offer a coupon with no strings attached then. Guess we can continue the hate site at least since there is no reason to revisit him without the credit.

• Pwner said: Actually, it's called redundancy.

Exactly! I see a provider that relies only on his own nodes - unless they can back it up - to be in denial or just stupid.

• @iKeyZ said: http://tbx.me/IQB.png

its suspended already by Godaddy. First Round : Little Jon 1
    ns1.suspended-for.spam-and-abuse.com.

• @upfreak said:
    ns1.suspended-for.spam-and-abuse.com.

Minor set back, ID has been updated and will be on soon.

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@iKeyZ said:

Seriously guys another GVH forum? We already have one: gvhtalk.com

@jvnadr said:
    jnguyen If I were you, I would ask mpkossen to close this thread...

Why would he? Its free publicity.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @joodle said:
    Seems like GVH is just ignoring my order of extra IPs. Also they're ignoring my damn ticket. Lost $3, oh well, let's move on!

Take mine if you want to. 768MB and 3 IP addresses @$8/year.

• Thank you for the source of free advertising @davidhezzler
    Hopefully it's been made clear now that I don't care what the hate club thinks or says.

@mpkossen please close this thread

• @joodle - You have a sales ticket. We're not ignoring you. We put technical tickets first, please be patient.

• wych said: Why would he? Its free publicity.

Yes, if you believe that even bad publicity is profit publicity... With the reputation that Jon created here in LET, every thread like this is mathematically converted to criticism thread to them and, IMHO, this thread does not helping his relationship (provider's - client's, i don't mean anything else) with Nick...

• jnguyen said: You have a sales ticket. We're not ignoring you. We put technical tickets first, please be patient.

It's not a sales ticket dude, technical ticket for sure.

• Leave. Britney. Alone!

This discussion has been closed.