Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Search] KVM, 2GB RAM, 50GB HDD 2TB Traffic, 32ipv4+
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Search] KVM, 2GB RAM, 50GB HDD 2TB Traffic, 32ipv4+

tr1ckytr1cky Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello,

I'm looking for a reliable provider that can offer the following:

• KVM
  • 1-2 cores
  • 2GB Ram+
  • 50gb hdd+ (Speed doesn't matter)
  • 2TB traffic+
  • 32 ipv4 or more (You can drop any smtp on these, also I don't care if they are listed on any blacklists)

Also the provider should have an implemented automatic nullroute system, that will only nullroute the IP that gets attacked and that will not terminate the VPS.

Location: I know IPs in Europe are expensive, so a location with good latency to Europe is appreciated (like NY, Chicago, Philly)

I will use the VPS to host voice servers.

Edit: The provider should be fine with up to 60k pps during peak hours.

Please drop me a PM if you got a good offer.

Regards

tr1cky

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I think you should get a dedi to be honest, my feeling is that anyone that offers you this on an LEB or close budget will end up letting you down. maybe delimter or qps dedi?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I think you should get a dedi to be honest, my feeling is that anyone that offers you this on an LEB or close budget will end up letting you down. maybe delimter or qps dedi?

@Francisco just told me he could offer something like this in Luxemburg in ~ a month. That would be a provider I would trust in to be capable of doing this.
    I'm not sure how Delimiter would handle attacks on IPs, I can't afford to get suspended for an attack, also I don't know their pricing for a lot of IPs, for a single one it is 3$/month.
    Regarding quickpacket: Weren't they the ones buying a provider's domain just with different TLD and later tried to sell it to them for a lot of money?

• OVH gameserver range?

• @tr1cky

PM me...I think I can work something out for you in our NYC location. SSD drives.