Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need cheap WHMCS License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need cheap WHMCS License

I need WHMCS License. I need low cost. I need cheap license. If you sell , please PM me

Comments

• Just got direct to WHMCS.

• For anyone to sell you a WHMCS license you must also be on their network.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited September 2014

We offer WHMCS at $10.30/m, requires a VPS from us as well of course.

Total cost if you grab our 256MB SVZ VPS is $12.30/m

It's an addon on the configuration page.

SSD VPS: https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=83

HDD VPS: https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Unbranded is $2/m more.

• @SkylarM said:
    We offer WHMCS at $10.30/m, requires a VPS from us as well of course.

Total cost if you grab our 256MB SVZ VPS is $12.30/m

It's an addon on the configuration page.

SSD VPS: https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=83

HDD VPS: https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Unbranded is $2/m more.

Small question. Your company looks reputable, but why didn't you opt-in for an unbranded license yourself?

• @ztec said:
    Small question. Your company looks reputable, but why didn't you opt-in for an unbranded license yourself?

I would guess the reason mosts hosts don't; everyone knows you use WHMCS, why hide it?

Thanked by 2hostnoob ATHK
  • ztecztec Member
    edited September 2014

@wych said:
    I would guess the reason mosts hosts don't; everyone knows you use WHMCS, why hide it?

We know, but really, most fresh customers don't know. The external link might help SEO though, but it's on every page. Hmmm...

• @ztec said:
    We know, but really, most fresh customers don't know.

Fair point.

• If I want to get WHMCS, I just order reseller from @OnraHost since it come with WHMCS for free. Btw use coupon on WHT.

• @ztec said:

Extra money for something that does nothing. Rather not waste money on useless stuff and focus the money on stuff that improves our business and services ;)

Thanked by 2Noerman mikho
  • @SkylarM said:

Well I guess you checked the traffic streams to your website and never noticed someone leaving because of a useless link then. ;)

• @ztec said:
    ... why didn't you opt-in for an unbranded license yourself?

It's fairly easy to tell if someone is using WHMCS if they really wanted to. Just watch the URL's, sort of worthless really to pay extra money that doesn't really do anything but remove a line of text.

OT: the OP didn't really specify what prices they were looking for.

• I have idling license with EZPZhosting (free with their reseller plans, but I don't use it). I could sub-lease to you for $5/month with a basic cPanel account included, add $2/month if you need a dedicated IP. License to be used within EZPZ networks only.

• IMO a branded license of looks unprofessional to anybody who is not familiar with web hosting or the in and outs of the business itself.

@Noerman thanks for the mention :)

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@OnraHost said:
    IMO a branded license of looks unprofessional to anybody who is not familiar with web hosting or the in and outs of the business itself.

Noerman thanks for the mention :)

Sometimes. It depends who your target audience is.

• To each their own of course..but for an extra $2 it doesn't break my piggy bank ;)

• said: I need WHMCS License. I need low cost. I need cheap license. If you sell , please PM me

If you are not in a hurry, wait for black friday. Most providers do crazy reseller campaigns with WHMCS included (under their network) and you can grab a cpanel reseller account and a leased WHMCS license. That license can be used to manage servers on other networks, basically any vps, dedi or shared service.

• @OnraHost said:
    To each their own of course..but for an extra $2 it doesn't break my piggy bank ;)

If it's owned, ~$100 is not worth spending on removing a link.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited September 2014

@Brad said:
    If it's owned, ~$100 is not worth spending on removing a link.

it's $75 actually.

• kresnhaadhykresnhaadhy Member
    edited September 2014

@DreamCaster said: >

When black friday?

• kresnhaadhy said: When black friday?

November 28, 2014.