Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free VPS

kkrajkkkrajk Member
edited September 2014 in General

On another discussion,

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/33941/need-1gb-ram-vps-for-6-a-year

GVH and goodhosting pitched in with free vps offers
Thus the idea for this thread was born.

TO,

ALL PROVIDERS INTERESTED.

Kindly throw in your generous offers.(specs and no off)

Thanks

Offer 1 - Free ipv6 vps from @joodle (Many Thanks) - People interested may contact @joodle

Comments

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited September 2014

People who've read the above have thought that I am requesting for a free vps.

This thread is for the benefit of the community on the whole. i.e. This thread could become where proiders offer a certain number of free vps / test vps' for a certain period of time

• LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • ya gimme free dedi pls pls. iz for important minecraft serwer. vary important stuff yesyes

• What a fucking retard

• You ain't gonna get a free VPS here now, just saying

• @TriDoxium Fuck u Ahole...

@joodle ... You got it wrong.... not for me ... for the community on the whole... Thought that if people are offering free vps' on individual threads, they'll be more than happy to offer a few more if there were a thread on its own.

• Banned then unbanned. Interesting.

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited September 2014

@0xdragon May be coz I was using a vpn for a certain service and then forgot to disconnect it before coming back to LET

• Free IPv4.

• At times I see a free VPS giveaway presented as offer on LET but they usually are time/stock limited, im not sure if one thread full with mainly expired offers is going to be useful.

• If people want, freevps.us is always there for this shit.

• Also, if you're gonna do this make sure you fucking pitch in. Else you'll just seem like a greedy bastard (Which you probably are)

• TriDoxiuM said: I'll take that freebie :)

Says a lot about you.....

• Ban was an error on my part, nothing sinister about it.

Now everyone play nice and stop being bellends to each other. Disagreeing is fine, just throwing blatant nasty insults at each isn't.

Thanked by 2Mark_R Pwner
  • I'm offering Free IPv6 VPSs though, if you'd like one just send me a PM :)

Thanked by 1tarasis
  • Thanks joodle... op updated with your offer

• @Nekki never did receive an email for banned. did get one for unbanned. Is that something that needs looked into...

@Mark_R The idea is to gather all free / test vps offers into one thread / place.

• @ez2uk said:
    Nekki never did receive an email for banned. did get one for unbanned. Is that something that needs looked into...

Same thing happened to me a while back, apparently they give you a PM; but you never receive the E-Mail for the PM since the ban goes through first (?).

• wasn't able to login during that time... was entering all sorts of password combinations thinking that my age has caught up with me... tried to reset the password... only when i checked my email to check the reset email did I figure out I was banned and then unanned... No probs... it was only for a couple of minutes though

• @ez2uk said:
    Nekki never did receive an email for banned. did get one for unbanned. Is that something that needs looked into...

You misunderstand, you were banned by the system as you used an IP I had mistakenly banned a week or so ago.

• it was a public vpn. I use it occasionally coz my isp's entire /16 ipv4 pool (that i'm a part of) is on 9 different spam lists and few sites block me based on those lists...

• @ez2uk said:
    Says a lot about you.....

He offered it, I didn't request for it.

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited September 2014

Is this FreeEndTalk?

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

why not close this and these type of threads?

• Nice way to beg for free stuff. This method will go long way.

This discussion has been closed.