Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 1GB+ RAM VPS For $6 A Year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 1GB+ RAM VPS For $6 A Year

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ad0 said:
    for $6 this could be possible but by sacrificing their profit which nobody will do

So, its not possible, right?

• xvmlabs is probably as close as you can get with a decent product.

• @seraphkz said:
    xvmlabs is probably as close as you can get with a decent product.

100 GB bandwidth for Minecraft server. Good luck with that.

• Plus you can't do anything CPU intensive on an XVMLabs VPS

• hostnoob said: Plus you can't do anything CPU intensive on an XVMLabs VPS

in fact, you can't do anything really from time to time with their 1GB vps. It has their up and down and when it's on the down mood, then, even ssh is pain in the ass (their 512, though, is -for me, at least- way better).

As for the OP's request, there is this datacenter that sells such offers:

• PM me and I'll give you a 1GB RAM VPS for 2 years free.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @jvnadr, it's all virtuall? So, the employee/staff also virtual too? :D

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @jnguyen But... Really... Why?

@ErawanArifNugroho That means "reduce costs"! (But look all the plugs, they are in position!) :-P

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @jvnadr

"Because I can"

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2014

@jnguyen OK, really nice of you. But -and I do not mean to offend you in any way- should it be better to run some free giveaways to the community for some useful reason. e.g. developing something or similar? Instead of giving to some random guy who is joined only a couple of days ago, just to post a trolling thread?

• @jvnadr said:
    jnguyen OK, really nice of you. But -and I do not mean to offend you in any way- should it be better to run some free giveaways to the community for some useful reason. e.g. developing something or similar? Instead of giving to some random guy who is joined only a couple of days ago, just to post a trolling thread?

We're about to run a giveaway :).

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @jvnadr said:
    jnguyen OK, really nice of you. But -and I do not mean to offend you in any way- should it be better to run some free giveaways to the community for some useful reason. e.g. developing something or similar? Instead of giving to some random guy who is joined only a couple of days ago, just to post a trolling thread?

We'll do a kickstarter soon.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @GoodHosting @jnguyen Nice from both of you. It's always good to see people return somethin to a community and their clients they gain profit from.

@jnguyen said:
    PM me and I'll give you a 1GB RAM VPS for 2 years free.

I can receive a freebie :)

• @netomx said:
    I can receive a freebie :)

Would you rather a freebie from us? :P

• How about you take a freebie from us instead of @GoodHosting and I'll pay you cash via Paypal @netomx.

• @jnguyen said:
    How about you take a freebie from us instead of GoodHosting and I'll pay you cash via Paypal netomx.

That's called money laundering in many states, and Canada (I could never offer the same sadly, if they have ever been a customer of mine; I would not be able to send them money unless it was reversing an existing transaction, for a period of 6 months (180 days) after their last paid invoice.)

It's a really stupid law.

• GoodHosting said: Would you rather a freebie from us? :P

Who would say no to a freebie, even from ... (put there your hating provider)! :-P But, if it is from you, even better.

Ooops... You talked to netomx, didn't you?

• OK, instead of money I'll send you Lindt chocolates and a giant Hershey's bar.

• @GoodHosting said:
    It's a really stupid law.

I'm not a customer. Give netomx a free VPS and send me some money via Paypal. Everybody wins!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jvnadr said:
    Ooops... You talked to netomx, didn't you?

Check your PM, I have a different freebie for you.

• @hostnoob said:
    I'm not a customer. Give netomx a free VPS and send me some money via Paypal. Everybody wins!

I don't know if NetoMX has ever been a customer of us, I was just stating the specifics of Canada's new Anti Money Laundering laws. But yeah, if you were never a customer with us, then the above would be possible.

• @jnguyen said:
    PM me and I'll give you a 1GB RAM VPS for 2 years free.

But....Are you serious?Really?

• Sure why not

@jnguyen said:
    How about you take a freebie from us instead of GoodHosting and I'll pay you cash via Paypal netomx.

That sounds great :p I have service with you, so I can receive it on credit :)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I'm always willing to take free things too ;)

• @hostnoob said:

Smartasss.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jnguyen said:
    Sure why not

MOAR CREDIT.

one of my VPS's hasn't been provisioned yet

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jnguyen said:
    Sure why not

PM sent.

• I'm not a customer. Give netomx a free VPS and send me some money via Paypal. Everybody wins!

Don't forget the Lindt chocolates and a giant Hershey's bar.

And make it two, for @World