Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Need cheap yearly in EU
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need cheap yearly in EU

jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello!

I need some ultra-cheap vps in EU. I don't mind about the exact location. Specs want to be ultra-low:

Memory 96-128MB, HDD 2-5GB, any 1 cpu core shared (I don't mind type), bandwidth >300GB p/m. Price range from LES price to no more than 10$ yearly. I don't mind about ipv4 or ipv6, just having some NAT ipv4 ports (no more than 10 ports).

PLEASE: Do not suggest LES or i-83 (France location), I already have them all.

Boxes will be used for occasionally rtmp re-stream CDN cluster (absolutely no load to server, just transit, events will be maximum 2-3 per month for no more than 3-4 hours, so, actually, no load or bwt intensive purposes).

I already have 9 boxes to my cluster, I would like 4-5 more, each one on different DC in Europe. I wouldn't mind some cheap extra than those boxes to US locations, if the speed connection to EU/Greece is decent (at least 4-5MB actual upload speed to Greece). I don't mind about the latency, just a decent upload speed.

Offers welcome

I am here occasionally nowadays, because I really prefer https://talk.lowendspirit.com . You should try it, it is fat-free, delicious with fresh ingredients combined with the deep knowledge of the old chefs!

Comments