Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cheap yearly in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cheap yearly in EU

jvnadrjvnadr Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello!

I need some ultra-cheap vps in EU. I don't mind about the exact location. Specs want to be ultra-low:

Memory 96-128MB, HDD 2-5GB, any 1 cpu core shared (I don't mind type), bandwidth >300GB p/m. Price range from LES price to no more than 10$ yearly. I don't mind about ipv4 or ipv6, just having some NAT ipv4 ports (no more than 10 ports).

PLEASE: Do not suggest LES or i-83 (France location), I already have them all.

Boxes will be used for occasionally rtmp re-stream CDN cluster (absolutely no load to server, just transit, events will be maximum 2-3 per month for no more than 3-4 hours, so, actually, no load or bwt intensive purposes).

I already have 9 boxes to my cluster, I would like 4-5 more, each one on different DC in Europe. I wouldn't mind some cheap extra than those boxes to US locations, if the speed connection to EU/Greece is decent (at least 4-5MB actual upload speed to Greece). I don't mind about the latency, just a decent upload speed.

Offers welcome

Comments

• I have some few servers with weloveservers UK location and they are good but I'm not sure if they have stock in UK location !!
    check LEB if the $19 /year offer is still running with them

• @alsemany Have already, for other purposes. Need something cheaper and with low specs (it will be more something like a fun project, although in production. I have already another cluster for streaming with various EU cloud providers with hourly billing, witch I open vps only the days that I do live events). So, looking for something like LES (3-5$, max 10$, no ips, just some NAT).

• I'm really not sure about this, especially you need this vps in Europe
    generally I found that the vps prices in US cheaper than Eu !!

• I already see an offer but can't recommend whatever I haven't tried before
    I will pm you with the link and you can search for reviews about them

• Thanks for the pm, this is LES (Low End Spirit). I already have all locations from Inception Hosting except Japan. You should try it, Anthony is doing an exceptional work with those tiny vps and rise the bar very high for competitors. I even have a web server with a cms on it that is working like a charm!

• TriDoxiuMTriDoxiuM Member
    edited September 2014

Bandwagonhost is a pretty good host, get their mini-128.
    If you decide to use it please use my aff link xD https://bandwagonhost.com/aff.php?aff=707
    but bandwagonhost.com if you don't wanna.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2014

https://definedcodehosting.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=2, £8.00, NL, NAT, 128MB, 3GB HDD and 50GB Traffic or http://www.time4vps.eu/index.php 512MB OVZ but 15EURO per Year. everything is over 10$ in EU sadly.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @Infinity580 Time4vps has nice offer and it is not 15 but 12 € per year (their cheapest plan with 512MB/0.5GHz/500GB/5G). Thanks

@TriDoxiuM Thanks but I already have 2 of them :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

12 + VAT are nearly 15€ so when you live in the EU otherwise 12

• Infinity580 said: 12 + VAT are nearly 15€ so when you live in the EU otherwise 12

I have valid VAT number and live in a different country, so, VAT is off for me

• As i understand it you need need a VPS with great bandwidth? then this might be something for you http://www.colo-bunker.de/. They offer a 1GBit/s Port Flatrate. And when i ping the server it resond very quick. And if you don't like it you can cancel it within a month.

• Apexy.com $10/Y @ germany

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited September 2014

edit: sorry, just saw you want NAT IPv4 only

• Hey....
    I require a vps for ssh tunneling torrent and just for development purposes..my budget is $29 and can pay using skrill or payoneer and I am looking for it in neatherlands..Please I dont need a vpn but a vps.....

• Why not i83 in Bulgaria?

• wych said: Why not i83 in Bulgaria?

Only 100GB bandwidth, need at least 250-300GB

• @pbalazs123 Yes, I already searched that, nothing more that the boxes I've got in that specs

• PM me and I'll squeeze you in on our Amsterdam node for free.